• Announcements

• HEAVY265

Attention Soldiers Operation Fury Needs you!   02/20/2020

Attention All Soldiers, Operation Fury needs you.  You need to choose a side and sign up.  
      For more intel on Operation Fury Please click HERE Please go to Special Event Forum (here), And sign up for allied or axis.
      This will be a CRS Lead event on both sides.  Xoom will be heading up the axis side and Heavy265 will be heading up the Allied side. This will be for bragging rights.
      Why are we asking players to sign up you ask. We are trying for a role play experience.   We want this to be a true realistic event.  
      So get up and sign up and let's make this the best event ever!!!!!!!!!!
      Give me your war cry, grrrrrrrrrrrrr
      Heavy265 **out**
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
scottman

I dont think its WISE to have a DISCUSSION about the $17.99 thing in a COMMUNITY supp

4 posts in this topic

I dont think its wise to have this discussion in a forums designed to help people with there PC problems especially when ONLY Subscribers should be seeing this explosive an argument

Please consider moving it to a forum only a paying player can view

Im not saying that people that are considering to play should be out of this discussion at all .......I just think that you (crs) should hear from current subs as we all have a vested interest here and I think that this should be hashed out between US before allowing the public at large access to the discussion at this point

Whilst i decided not to get involved in the discussion on the big thread, this i will agree with.

Who decided to let this issue loose on the public forums? (Madness)

This is probably supposed to be a substitute for an announcement on the website.

Makes sense to me as it gives all people the option to speak their mind (theoretically), but it isn't very well done as you really wouldn't expect a discussion like this in a tech-support forum.

its not appropriate for discussion in any game topic forums

the only alternative was off topic and.. well.. just no. :)

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0