• Announcements

• SNIPER62

64-bit is LIVE   03/27/2020

CHIMM: 64-bit client is now LIVE and Campaign 172 continues!  
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JAMMYMAN

Pearl Harbor III

470 posts in this topic

please pull me from comander of 3rd groupe of stukas im toooooo nooob in air to comand nothing;)

edited: if i can be in 1st groupe with my squadies please you me make happy XD

Edited by clprio

I want to aaa on a boat, preferably Shad0w64's but whatever you got, thanks.

Bart68 assigned as Gunner aboard the USS Helena, Captain Shad0w64 (Ship #29).

I'm going to presume that you know Shad0w64 as he does have the right to appeal your placement.

Ice, Fleet Command

Requesting the command of USS Detroit.

Will check back soon ;)

Fleet Command has a minor problem, which isn't so minor.

We are not getting the anticipated signups and time is short.

What this means is that I will be transferring all Captains/Gunners from their Ships who are west of the island as well as some northwest of the island to the Destroyers and Fairmiles in the Kamperland Sector first and then south.

I have asked for the Event to be moved to Jan. 8th to give us more time for signups but have not heard back as yet.

Keep checking back please and I'll get you on a Destroyer once I figure out what I'm going to have to do.

Ice, Fleet Command

Edited by icetwp

If it isnt rescheduled and we still are moving ships, Ill take the USS St. Louis or any other cruisers or DD's.

If it isnt rescheduled and we still are moving ships, Ill take the USS St. Louis or any other cruisers or DD's.

Jtninja1 assigned as Gunner aboard the USS St. Louis (Ship #30).

Expect a Captain to be assigned. Most likely one of the tranferred Captains.

So please check back.

Ice, Fleet Command

Edited by icetwp

Allied fighter h81 or h75 either plz! Thanks. looking forward to filming this lot hah :P

H-81 or H-75 it is.

3 things to consider:

1. You will have to be on the ground and at the mercy of the 109-E4s if they hit you before bombs are dropped at Pearl Harbour. However, if attacked by the 109-E4s or bombs/torps are dropped at the Harbour you may lift, if you can.

2. Jammyman currently has a "lottery" for fighter pilot positions. If signups exceed 12 Naval fighters and your number is not picked out of the "hat" you cannot play as a fighter. But you would have time to signup for a Fairmile, which has an excellent twin 20mm gun.

3. If you die, whether on the ground or in the air, you may immediately get a Bofors at Veere or Kamperland.

Understood.?

Ice, Fleet Command

I signed up for a torp bomber. But I didn't see a confirmation yet. Just wondering what's what on that.

LOL Did you not notice Jammyman's Lottery System.? Don't feel bad as many don't.

But you are listed as a lottery candidate. And given the dismal sign ups you are pretty much assured of getting a Torp Bomber.

Just wondering.... Will the AI be turned off ? I hope...

Lordie Lordie .... I sure hope so.

In one case the Ships will be shot by the Habour Ports (which I suspect Jammyman doesn't know) and in the other case the Stukas will be shot by the Harbour Ports.

I'm sure Jammyman has everything under control .... so no worries. :)

Ice, Fleet Command

Edited by icetwp

Count me in!

Axis fighter 09E4 if possible or Allied fighter in case you need some moar.

Or at least something that fly, better for frapsing :)

Naval Alert!! All Naval Captains and Gunners west, northwest, and southwest of the island are being tranferred to Destroyers and Fairmiles to the east and south of the island due to the limited time frame for signups (sorry guys).

Event Date is December 11th.

Event Start Time for Naval is 7:00 PM GMT, 11:00AM PST, 1:00PM CST, 2:00PM EST.

Event Start Time for Air is 7:30 PM GMT, 11:30AM PST, 1:30PM CST, 2:30PM EST.

Main Event Start Time is 8:00 PM GMT, 12:00AM PST, 2:00PM CST, 3:00PM EST.

Check your time here: Time Conversion Link: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html

Naval Players please check into the thread entitled Fleet Command, Pearl Harbour III located here: http://forums.battlegroundeurope.com/showthread.php?t=346115

The Event will be held on the Training Server. In order to play you select the Training Option when loading the Game but you have to avoid the Training "Program" once you are in the Training Server by typing in:

.graduate true

Ice, Fleet Command

Edited by icetwp

I take

15 - USS Ramsey (Fmb)

Modify that request.

I will take any Fmb that is farthest north or south of the harbor to help balance the layout of ships in scenario (I could still be Ramsey).

Allied fighter h81 or h75 either too, please. Thanks :)

H-81 or H-75 it is.

3 things to consider:

1. You will have to be on the ground and at the mercy of the 109-E4s if they hit you before bombs are dropped at Pearl Harbour. However, if attacked by the 109-E4s or bombs/torps are dropped at the Harbour you may lift, if you can.

2. Jammyman has a "lottery" for fighter pilot positions. If signups exceed 12 Naval fighters and your number is not picked out of the "hat" you cannot play as a fighter. But you would have time to signup for a Fairmile, which has an excellent twin 20mm gun.

3. If you die, whether on the ground or in the air, you may immediately get a Bofors at Veere or Kamperland.

Understood.?

Ice, Fleet Command

I will man an Allied ship multi or solo

Captain Windy of the USS Jarvis (Ship #61) is transferred to the USS San Francisco as Captain (Ship #34).

Ckmo assigned as Gunner aboard the USS San Francisco (Ship #34).

Ice, Fleet Command

Edited by icetwp

/sign

I'm interested to join the cargo 22 - USS Medusa.

That is a "death wish".

I'd prefer you as a Gunner aboard a Destroyer with an Experienced Captain.

Or better yet as a Fairmile with that excellent twin 20mm that gives you better than a prayer at shooting something down.

If you simply ask for a Fairmile, but not by Ship Name, I will grant your "death wish" by promising you heavy action. ;)

Let me know please.

Ice, Fleet Command

Modify that request.

I will take any Fmb that is farthest north or south of the harbor to help balance the layout of ships in scenario (I could still be Ramsey).

Frantish transferred from the USS Ramsey (Ship #15) and assigned as Captain of Fairmile Overflow Ship #83.

Because you asked for a Fairmile and did not request by Ship Name I am permitted to assign you to a Fairmile Overflow Ship.

What thats means is that I can position you anywhere I choose, which means heavy action for you most likely.

However, I am not going to tell you your position here but rather in a PM (private message) so be looking for a PM here in the Forums on December 8th, 3 days prior to the Event, to see where you will be placed.

Understood.?

Ice, Fleet Command

That is a "death wish".

I'd prefer you as a Gunner aboard a Destroyer with an Experienced Captain.

Or better yet as a Fairmile with that excellent twin 20mm that gives you better than a prayer at shooting something down.

If you simply ask for a Fairmile, but not by Ship Name, I will grant your "death wish" by promising you heavy action. ;)

Let me know please.

Ice, Fleet Command

:rolleyes:

I'll be happy to have a chance to fight with a good captain.

Count me in for USN.

......I'll be happy to have a chance to fight with a good captain.

ChumBucket assigned as Captain of the USS Honolulu (Ship #31).

Drhahn assigned as Gunner aboard the USS Honolulu (Ship #31).

Ice, Fleet Command

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0