• Announcements

• SNIPER62

64-bit is LIVE   03/27/2020

CHIMM: 64-bit client is now LIVE and Campaign 172 continues!  
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JAMMYMAN

Pearl Harbor III

470 posts in this topic

Please if i have to sign in here put me in as a destroyer or gunner for the Axis Kampfer37

Well it's here once again.

Date: December 11th , 2010

Time: 8:00 PM GMT

Time Conversion Link: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html

Fleet Commander: Icetwp

Japanese Air Commander: Greni

Rules:

1) Ships recieve 1 life, if your sunk in the 1st wave, you may spawn a Bofors in Veere or Kamperland and provide AAA support for the fleet for the 2nd wave.

2) Stukas will attack 2 times, any Stukas who die in the 1st wave may respawn and fly in the 2nd wave.

3) Fighters (for both sides) Recieve 1 life. Yep, if your one of the fighters and you get killed, your dead. So you had better take care of your plane. Rearming is allowed if you can make it back to your base. "No Respawning" if you damaged.

4) Torpedo Bombers Recieve 1 life. Once you Die, your Dead just like the Fighters. If you can survive the 1st wave attack and not be blow out of the sky by the American Fleet, you may land and Re-arm for the 2nd wave. "No Respawning" to fix any damage that you recieve from your attack in the 1st wave.

5) Fighters and Torpedo Bombers will be Lottery Items, If you'd like to fly one of these Planes, Sign up below and your name will be added to the list and go into the Hat. On December 3rd, 2010, i'll draw a name for each play type out of the Hat untill the numbers are filled. If we have players who drop out or can not make it, i'll have an Alternate List to replace fill those vacant planes.

6) Naval Players will Spawn in from Vlissegen and sail to the Veere / Kamperland Harbor and position themselves as best as they can in the position shown for thier ship in the placement map below.

7) Naval Players should plan on at least 1 hour to spawn in and get moved into location prior to the starting of the Event at 8:00PM GMT with no less than 30 minutes to the start of the Event.

8) No suicide Bombing by the Bomber Pilots

9) Stukas are Restricted to 2000m altitude.

10) Allied Fighters must sit on the Airfield or in the Hangers untill the Attack has begun on the American Fleet or you are Attacked on the Airfield, Which ever comes 1st. Yep you have to sit there like a sitting duck just like the actual events during the real attack and take your chances trying to take off and get into the fight.

11) Any Allied ship who is KIA can respawn in the event as AAA and help defend the fleet no matter if they are KIA in the 1st or 2nd wave of the Japanese Attack

12) Allied Planes KIA ca Respawn as a AAA gun and help defend the Fleet

VICTORY CONDITIONS

Victory will be determined by the amount of ships remaining Alive after the 2nd wave of the Japanese Attack. Victory % and Numbers will be posted Here on December 8th (3 days before the Event) when we have a better idea of the number of ships and planes filled for the Event.

ATPIT, figure on a (but not final untill we have Fleet and Aircraft Number sign ups talleyed)

60% ship loss rate Japanese Victory

50% ship loss rate Tie

40% ship loss rate American Victory

Edited by kampfer37

Raven4 of the USS Utah (Ship #12) is transferred to the USS Neveda (Ship #1) as Gunner, Julesr Captain.

Ice, Fleet Command

Are the signups being kept up to date on the first page? It just doesn't look like very many people have signed up.

I plan to sign up, but I'm still trying to decide on which side I want to play. My first inclination is to sign up for a ship, but the Axis air signups are looking a bit weak, so I may sign up for that, instead.

BTW, I don't know if anybody has said anything about this yet, but it looks to me like the only way the torpedo planes can get to the battleships is to fly right over the AI at Kamperland. Not sure what to do about it....

Naval Alert!! All Naval Captains and Gunners west, northwest, and southwest of the island are being tranferred to Destroyers and Fairmiles to the east and south of the island due to the limited time frame for signups (sorry guys).

Event Date is December 11th.

Event Start Time for Naval is 7:00 PM GMT, 11:00AM PST, 1:00PM CST, 2:00PM EST.

Event Start Time for Air is 7:30 PM GMT, 11:30AM PST, 1:30PM CST, 2:30PM EST.

Main Event Start Time is 8:00 PM GMT, 12:00AM PST, 2:00PM CST, 3:00PM EST.

Check your time here: Time Conversion Link: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html

Naval Players please check into the thread entitled Fleet Command, Pearl Harbour III located here: http://forums.battlegroundeurope.com/showthread.php?t=346115

The Event will be held on the Training Server. In order to play you select the Training Option when loading the Game but you have to avoid the Training "Program" once you are in the Training Server by typing in:

.graduate true

Ice, Fleet Command

Edited by icetwp

Are the signups being kept up to date on the first page? It just doesn't look like very many people have signed up.

I plan to sign up, but I'm still trying to decide on which side I want to play. My first inclination is to sign up for a ship, but the Axis air signups are looking a bit weak, so I may sign up for that, instead.

BTW, I don't know if anybody has said anything about this yet, but it looks to me like the only way the torpedo planes can get to the battleships is to fly right over the AI at Kamperland. Not sure what to do about it...

No, signups are not up to date. I think Jammyman accidentally missed my last update. So I'll do it again with this upcoming update.

To see all the Axis signups you have to page on down the first 6 posts in the thread.

Right now the signups are about even I think.

The plan I'm sure is to have the AI turned off in the Event.

Do you wish a Ship or a Plane.? :)

Ice, Fleet Command

Ill join, ill be either, i love the ship combat so ill do that

Nikita50 assigned as Captain of Fairmile Overflow Ship #84.

Because you asked for a Fairmile and did not request by Ship Name I am permitted to assign you to a Fairmile Overflow Ship.

What thats means is that I can position you anywhere I choose, which means heavy action for you most likely.

However, I am not going to tell you your position here but rather in a PM (private message) so be looking for a PM here in the Forums on December 8th, 3 days prior to the Event, to see where you will be placed.

Understood.?

Ice, Fleet Command

Allied Fighters (H-75 and H-81)

Stationed at Vlissegen

Prefer H-81

H-81 or H-75 it is.

3 things to consider:

1. You will have to be on the ground and at the mercy of the 109-E4s if they hit you before bombs are dropped at Pearl Harbour. However, if attacked by the 109-E4s or bombs/torps are dropped at the Harbour you may lift, if you can.

2. Jammyman has a "lottery" for fighter pilot positions. If signups exceed 12 Naval fighters (you are number 14 so far) and your number is not picked out of the "hat" you cannot play as a fighter. But you would have time to signup for a Fairmile, which has an excellent twin 20mm gun.

3. If you die, whether on the ground or in the air, you may immediately get a Bofors at Veere or Kamperland.

Understood.?

Ice, Fleet Command

Edited by icetwp

Signing up as naval.

!S

Oswald assigned as Captain of the USS St. Louis (Ship #30).

Jtninja1 assigned as Gunner aboard the USS St. Louis (Ship #30).

Ice, Fleet Command

Please if i have to sign in here put me in as a destroyer or gunner for the Axis Kampfer37

Kampfer37 assigned as Gunner aboard the USS Allen (Ship #45), Pzmause Captain.

Ice, Fleet Command

Edited by icetwp

i sign up for DD

Pzmause assigned as Captain of the USS Allen (Ship #45), Kampfer37 Gunner.

Ice, Fleet Command

Update sent to Jammyman.

Ship Additions

USS St. Louis - Oswald/Jtninja1

USS San Francisco - Windy/Ckmo

USS Honolulu - Chumbucket/Drhahn

USS Allen - Pzmause/Kampfer37

Ship Changes

USS Helena - Shad0w64/Bart68

USS Jarvis - (remove Windy)

USS Ramsey - (remove Frantish)

USS Neveda - Julesr/Raven4

Overflow Fairmile Ships

Frantish - Ship #83

Nikita50 - Ship #84

Naval Pilot Additions

Hed - H81 or H75

Drago1 - H81 or H75

Ice, Fleet Command

Since I'm a Michigander and one of the few Lions fans left in the civilized world, I want the Detroit, please. A crew would be welcome.

Since I'm a Michigander and one of the few Lions fans left in the civilized world, I want the Detroit, please. A crew would be welcome.

I regret to inform you that the USS Detroit is not available for selection. Please note the following:

Naval Alert!! All Naval Captains and Gunners west, northwest, and southwest of the island are being tranferred to Destroyers and Fairmiles to the east and south of the island due to the limited time frame for signups (sorry guys).

Please select a Destroyer to Crew or perhaps Captain due north or east of the Island.

Or south of the Island if the numbers are between Ship #44 to Ship #53.

Thank you.

Ice, Fleet Command

Bwahahahaha, Bart68 as my gunner???? and the axis are going to try and attack haha, that's a laugh.... I hope you know (bart68) that is my state Capital ship so you better not let us go down haha.

untitled.jpg

Ok I guess you pass my test. Good to have you aboard.

I was denied my request of the Detroit. In that case, you may put me wherever you see fit, any DD, Fairmile or TT, captain or crew.

I would like to be the USS San Fransisco number 34 if possible. Is this how you sign up?

Yes, this is how you sign up.

However, both the Captain and Gunner positions on the USS San Francisco have already been assigned, even if the first page does not yet reflect it.

Please note the following when you make another selection:

Naval Alert!! All Naval Captains and Gunners west' date=' northwest, and southwest[/u'] of the island are being tranferred to Destroyers and Fairmiles to the east and south of the island due to the limited time frame for signups (sorry guys).

Or you can let me place you aboard a Ship.

Let me know please.

Ice, Fleet Command

Edited by icetwp

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0