• Announcements

• SNIPER62

64-bit is LIVE   03/27/2020

CHIMM: 64-bit client is now LIVE and Campaign 172 continues!  
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JAMMYMAN

Pearl Harbor III

470 posts in this topic

Naval Alert!! All Naval Captains and Gunners west, northwest, and southwest of the island are being tranferred to Destroyers and Fairmiles to the east and south of the island due to the limited time frame for signups (sorry guys).

Event Date is December 11th.

Event Start Time for Naval is 7:00 PM GMT, 11:00AM PST, 1:00PM CST, 2:00PM EST.

Event Start Time for Air is 7:30 PM GMT, 11:30AM PST, 1:30PM CST, 2:30PM EST.

Main Event Start Time is 8:00 PM GMT, 12:00AM PST, 2:00PM CST, 3:00PM EST.

Check your time here: Time Conversion Link: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html

Naval Players please check into the thread entitled Fleet Command, Pearl Harbour III located here: http://forums.battlegroundeurope.com/showthread.php?t=346115

The Event will be held on the Training Server. In order to play you select the Training Option when loading the Game but you have to avoid the Training "Program" once you are in the Training Server by typing in:

.graduate true

Ice, Fleet Command

Count me in!

Axis fighter 09E4 if possible or Allied fighter in case you need some moar.

Or at least something that fly, better for frapsing :)

Bump, looks like you forgot me!

Thank you in advance,

flip'

Bump, looks like you forgot me!

Thank you in advance,

flip'

My records show you as a 109-E4. Send Giggadee a Private Message.

Ice, Fleet Command

If the Mugford is available, can I please get assigned this DD? If it's taken, my second choice would be the USS Farragut.

Thanks again.

Bandit4

I regret to inform you that the USS Mugford and the USS Farragut are not available for selection. Please note the following:

Naval Alert!! All Naval Captains and Gunners west, northwest, and southwest of the island are being tranferred to Destroyers and Fairmiles to the east and south of the island due to the limited time frame for signups (sorry guys).

Bandit4 assigned as Captain of the USS New Orleans (Ship #33).

Bluiew1 assigned as Gunner aboard the USS New Orleans (Ship #33).

Ice, Fleet Command

Updated and Allied Fighter Lottery drawn and positions posted.

I don't seem to be assigned. Can I still get in?

I Would Like to be in a Destroyer please

Give me a bit to find a Captain for you.

Check back please.

Ice, Fleet Command

So: AAA suits me fine. But if there's some job driving a small boat, I'd

> love that ...

Togosmials assigned as Captain of Fairmile Overflow Ship #86.

Because you asked for a small boat and did not request by Ship Name I am permitted to assign you to a Fairmile Overflow Ship.

What thats means is that I can position you anywhere I choose, which means heavy action for you most likely.

However, I am not going to tell you your position here but rather in a PM (private message) so be looking for a PM here in the Forums on December 8th, 3 days prior to the Event, to see where you will be placed.

Understood.?

Ice, Fleet Command

Zehive transferred from the USS Oglala to the USS Zane (Ship #20) as Captain.

Please note the following:

Should you elect you can request a Overflow Fairmile Ship and let me position you rather than accepting the transfer.

Acknowledge please.

Ice, Fleet Command

Edited by icetwp

Dasquirrel transferred from the USS Gamble to the USS Breeze (Ship #19) as Captain.

Should you elect you can request a Overflow Fairmile Ship and let me position you rather than accepting the transfer.

Acknowledge please.

Ice, Fleet Command

group 2 stukas please

I was hoping someone of your skill level with a Destroyer would select a Destroyer. ;)

Re-consider.?

Ice, Fleet Command

Tony803 assigned as Gunner aboard the USS Phelps (Ship #46), Captain Rabitldr.

Ice, Fleet Command

Okay, I need to ask for a change or withdraw from the event, probably the latter.

I've been having a number of CTHL's in the last couple of days and a number of web serfing problems as well. I just got off the phone with Comcast, and they confirmed that I have a "low signal", but they can't send a technician out until Monday!

So, there is probably a >50% chance that I will CTHL out of the event, and it just wouldn't be fair to the other player to multicrew. I can try my luck with a single-crew vehicle, or just withdraw. Very sorry to be a problem!

Purpose transferred from the USS Vireo to the USS Trever (Ship #18) as Captain.

Acknowledge please.

Ice, Fleet Command

Togosmials assigned as Captain of Fairmile Overflow Ship #86.
I appreciate it, and look forward to the deployment.
Understood.?

Ice, Fleet Command

I've only been on board twice, so will explore naval operations before the day.

^5

I appreciate it, and look forward to the deployment.

I've only been on board twice, so will explore naval operations before the day.

^5

You are the Captain and solo. Practice you twin 20mm. Position 6.

Ice, Fleet Command

late call, but can i be on the USS Montgomery (fairmile) ?

I regret to inform you that the USS Montgomery is not available for selection. Please note the following:

Should you elect you can ask for a Overflow Fairmile Ship permitting me to position you anywhere I choose.

Let me know please.

Ice, Fleet Command

Okay, I need to ask for a change or withdraw from the event, probably the latter.

I've been having a number of CTHL's in the last couple of days and a number of web serfing problems as well. I just got off the phone with Comcast, and they confirmed that I have a "low signal", but they can't send a technician out until Monday!

So, there is probably a >50% chance that I will CTHL out of the event, and it just wouldn't be fair to the other player to multicrew. I can try my luck with a single-crew vehicle, or just withdraw. Very sorry to be a problem!

No need to withdraw.

Tony803 assigned as Captain of Fairmile Overflow Ship #87.

What thats means is that I can position you anywhere I choose, which means heavy action for you most likely.

However, I am not going to tell you your position here but rather in a PM (private message) so be looking for a PM here in the Forums on December 8th, 3 days prior to the Event, to see where you will be placed.

That said let me know during the Event early on if you CTHL so your CTHL/Death is not held against Naval.

Understood.?

Ice, Fleet Command

Edited by icetwp

Check your time here: Time Conversion Link: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html

Naval Players please check into the thread entitled Fleet Command, Pearl Harbour III located here: http://forums.battlegroundeurope.com/showthread.php?t=346115

The Event will be held on the Training Server. In order to play you select the Training Option when loading the Game but you have to avoid the Training "Program" once you are in the Training Server by typing in:

.graduate true

Ice, Fleet Command

.graduate true

Ice, Fleet Command

I Would Like to be in a Destroyer please

Allitt assigned as Gunner aboard the USS Phelps (Ship #46), Captain Rabitldr.

Ice, Fleet Command

Sent to Jammyman.

Ship Additions

USS New Orleans - Bandit4/Bluiew1

USS Zane - Zehive

USS Breeze - Dasquirrel

USS Trever - Purpose

Ship Changes

USS Oglala - (remove Zehive)

USS Gamble - (remove Dasquirrel)

USS Vireo - (remove Purpose)

USS Phelps - Rabitldr/Allitt

Overflow Fairmile Ships

Togosmials - Ship #86

Tony803 - Ship #87

Ice, Fleet Command

Stuka for me please! Tora,Tora,Tora i dont even know what that means but sounds appropriate can i be in group 4

Edited by duglas

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0