Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JAMMYMAN

Pearl Harbor III

470 posts in this topic

Not sure how these forums work, but if someone gets this I'll take a stuka on the 3rd wave.

Door Kicker

(Game Name: doorkckr)

Well it's here once again.

Date: December 11th , 2010

Time: 8:00 PM GMT

Time Conversion Link: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html

Fleet Commander: Icetwp

Japanese Air Commander: Giggadee

Rules:

1) Ships recieve 1 life, if your sunk in the 1st wave, you may spawn a Bofors in Veere or Kamperland and provide AAA support for the fleet for the 2nd wave.

2) Stukas will attack 2 times, any Stukas who die in the 1st wave may respawn and fly in the 2nd wave.

3) Fighters (for both sides) Recieve 1 life. Yep, if your one of the fighters and you get killed, your dead. So you had better take care of your plane. Rearming is allowed if you can make it back to your base. "No Respawning" if you damaged.

4) Torpedo Bombers Recieve 1 life. Once you Die, your Dead just like the Fighters. If you can survive the 1st wave attack and not be blow out of the sky by the American Fleet, you may land and Re-arm for the 2nd wave. "No Respawning" to fix any damage that you recieve from your attack in the 1st wave.

5) Fighters and Torpedo Bombers will be Lottery Items, If you'd like to fly one of these Planes, Sign up below and your name will be added to the list and go into the Hat. On December 3rd, 2010, i'll draw a name for each play type out of the Hat untill the numbers are filled. If we have players who drop out or can not make it, i'll have an Alternate List to replace fill those vacant planes.

6) Naval Players will Spawn in from Vlissegen and sail to the Veere / Kamperland Harbor and position themselves as best as they can in the position shown for thier ship in the placement map below.

7) Naval Players should plan on at least 1 hour to spawn in and get moved into location prior to the starting of the Event at 8:00PM GMT with no less than 30 minutes to the start of the Event.

8) No suicide Bombing by the Bomber Pilots

9) Stukas are Restricted to 2000m altitude.

10) Allied Fighters must sit on the Airfield or in the Hangers untill the Attack has begun on the American Fleet or you are Attacked on the Airfield, Which ever comes 1st. Yep you have to sit there like a sitting duck just like the actual events during the real attack and take your chances trying to take off and get into the fight.

11) Any Allied ship who is KIA can respawn in the event as AAA and help defend the fleet no matter if they are KIA in the 1st or 2nd wave of the Japanese Attack

12) Allied Planes KIA ca Respawn as a AAA gun and help defend the Fleet

VICTORY CONDITIONS

Victory will be determined by the amount of ships remaining Alive after the 2nd wave of the Japanese Attack. Victory % and Numbers will be posted Here on December 8th (3 days before the Event) when we have a better idea of the number of ships and planes filled for the Event.

ATPIT, figure on a (but not final untill we have Fleet and Aircraft Number sign ups talleyed)

60% ship loss rate Japanese Victory

50% ship loss rate Tie

40% ship loss rate American Victory

Im in as stuka.

How do i sign in to the server / game?

Giggadee is the Japanese Commander. look for his directions.

if you've never logged into the training Server, when you get in there type .graduate true to bypass the Training

Axis Team updated to this point

Allied team updates when Icetwp Assignments are recieved with placements for ...

Pillager77

Heavy265

Caboose

Chieftom

Spleef

Count so far with out latest ship updates are

Axis = 60 planes combined

Allied 41 ships and 12 fighters

Sadly i wont be able to make it due to RL commitments ordered by the RL CinC!

Please give my H75 to one of the Alts - Best of luck and have fun all

Sadly i wont be able to make it due to RL commitments ordered by the RL CinC!

Please give my H75 to one of the Alts - Best of luck and have fun all

pffffff i told mind to go shopping hahahahaha

updated ice

May I presume you want a Stuka for each account, like last year.?

As in:

Merc88

Merc87

Merc86

Ice, Fleet Command

Wife will gun as Merc88 I will fly as Merc86....Merc87 will serve drinks prior to and after each mission.

Merc88.87.86

2 questions 1st on tranin server it wont let me do the patch update it loads then says erro but not on camp server and 2nd how bout if you cant pull up in time flying and crash into a ship and sry for a 3rd questions but when is ths event start WST time?

Naval Alert!! All Naval Captains and Gunners west, northwest, and southwest of the island are being tranferred to Destroyers and Fairmiles to the east and south of the island due to the limited time frame for signups (sorry guys).

Event Date is December 11th.

Event Start Time for Naval is 7:00 PM GMT, 11:00AM PST, 1:00PM CST, 2:00PM EST.

Event Start Time for Air is 7:30 PM GMT, 11:30AM PST, 1:30PM CST, 2:30PM EST.

Main Event Start Time is 8:00 PM GMT, 12:00AM PST, 2:00PM CST, 3:00PM EST.

Check your time here: Time Conversion Link: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html

Naval Players please check into the thread entitled Fleet Command, Pearl Harbour III located here: http://forums.battlegroundeurope.com/showthread.php?t=346115

The Event will be held on the Training Server. In order to play you select the Training Option when loading the Game but you have to avoid the Training "Program" once you are in the Training Server by typing in:

.graduate true

Update the Game Patches NOW....... Thank you.

Ice, Fleet Command

Edited by icetwp

i would like to captain a transport please. thats my fav aaa platform

Heavy265 assigned as Gunner aboard the Transport USS Ramapo, Captain Victor242 (Ship #28).

Ice, Fleet Command.

........2 questions .......2nd how bout if you cant pull up in time flying and crash into a ship

Considering you have already posted your desire to suicide with a Stuka I'm pretty sure Jammyman is going to frown on you "accidentally" crashing into a ship.

Ice, Fleet Command

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0