Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JAMMYMAN

Pearl Harbor III

470 posts in this topic

I'll join one of the heavy cruisers. It doesn't matter which one.

Rahatb1 assigned as Gunner aboard the USS Neosho, Captain Tzulscha (Ship #8).

Ice, Fleet Command

As H75 or H81.?

Note that you will have to be on the ground and at the mercy of the 109-E4s if they hit you before bombs are dropped at Pearl Harbour.

However, if you die, whether on the ground or in the air, you may immediately get a Bofors at Veere or Kamperland.

Understood.?

Ice, Fleet Command

Understood - H-81 preferably please. :)

Understood - H-81 preferably please. :)

Acknowledged. Practice up on your Bofors. :D

Ice, Fleet Command

not sure if the list is accurate and don't have time at the moment to go through everything so if the UTAH is still available i'll take her...if not i'll take any ship given to me...thanks!

AAA wherever.

Or I'll drive something around, if it comes to that.

^5

*1st post!*

I cannot assign you AAA. You must be a Ship and then die, which is not the idea.

Ask for a Fairmile, that twin 20mm is very good against enemy aircraft.

Ice, Fleet Command

not sure if the list is accurate and don't have time at the moment to go through everything so if the UTAH is still available i'll take her...if not i'll take any ship given to me...thanks!

Raven4 assigned as Gunner aboard the USS Utah (Ship #12).

Expect a Captain to be assigned, check back now and then please.

Ice, Fleet Command

Sent to Jammyman.

Ship Additions

USS Utah - /Raven4

Ship Changes

USS Pennsylvania - (remove /Airraid)

USS Maryland - RiffRaff/MOTORMOUTH

USS Neosho - Tzulscha/Rahatb1

Ice, Fleet Command

Stuka, Group 1. Group 2 if Group 1 not available.

Time conversion indicates 1:00 pm Central Standard Time for U.S. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Event Date is December 11th.

Event Start Time for Naval is 7:00 PM GMT, 11:00AM PST, 1:00PM CST, 2:00PM EST.

Event Start Time for Air is 7:30 PM GMT, 11:30AM PST, 1:30PM CST, 2:30PM EST.

Main Event Start Time is 8:00 PM GMT, 12:00AM PST, 2:00PM CST, 3:00PM EST.

Check your time here: Time Conversion Link: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html

Naval Players please check into the thread entitled Fleet Command, Pearl Harbour III located here: http://forums.battlegroundeurope.com/showthread.php?t=346115

The Event will be held on the Training Server. In order to play you select the Training Option when loading the Game but you have to avoid the Training "Program" once you are in the Training Server by typing in:

.graduate true

Ice, Fleet Command

Edited by icetwp

Please sign me up for a H-81, if there are any left.

H-81 it is.

3 things to consider:

1. You will have to be on the ground and at the mercy of the 109-E4s if they hit you before bombs are dropped at Pearl Harbour.

2. Jammyman currently has a "lottery" for fighter pilot positions. If signups exceed 12 Naval fighters and your number is not picked out of the "hat" you cannot play as a fighter. But you would have time to signup for a Fairmile, which has an excellent twin 20mm gun.

3. If you die, whether on the ground or in the air, you may immediately get a Bofors at Veere or Kamperland.

Understood.?

Ice, Fleet Command

Edited by icetwp

Allied fighter or allied gunner on ship for me please

Allied Fighter it is, but which one.? The H-81 or the H-75.? Let me know which one.

3 things to consider:

1. You will have to be on the ground and at the mercy of the 109-E4s if they hit you before bombs are dropped at Pearl Harbour.

2. Jammyman currently has a "lottery" for fighter pilot positions. If signups exceed 12 Naval fighters and your number is not picked out of the "hat" you cannot play as a fighter. But you would have time to signup for a Fairmile, which has an excellent twin 20mm gun.

3. If you die, whether on the ground or in the air, you may immediately get a Bofors at Veere or Kamperland.

Understood.?

Ice, Fleet Command

Edited by icetwp

give me an fmb ice

Snobble assigned as Captain of Fairmile Overflow Ship #78.

Because you asked for a Fairmile and did not request by Ship Name I am permitted to assign you to a Fairmile Overflow Ship.

What thats means is that I can position you anywhere I choose, which means heavy action for you most likely.

However, I am not going to tell you your position here but rather in a PM (private message) so be looking for a PM here in the Forums on December 8th, 3 days prior to the Event, to see where you will be placed.

Understood.?

Ice, Fleet Command

Edited by icetwp

hurri 2c please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm going to presume you wish to Fly for Naval. The Hurri IIc is not an option. Select either a H-75 or a H-81 please. Let me know which one.

Also 3 things to consider:

Understood.?

Ice, Fleet Command

S! .....Sign me up for an allied fighter pilot please!!!

Allied Fighter it is, but which one.? The H-81 or the H-75.? Let me know which one.

3 things to consider:

Understood.?

Ice, Fleet Command

Stuka, Group 1. Group 2 if Group 1 not available.

Time conversion indicates 1:00 pm Central Standard Time for U.S. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Incorrect.

Naval Start Time is 1:00pm Central Standard Time.

Air Start Time is 1:30pm Central Standard Time.

Main Event Start Time is 2:00pm Central Standard Time.

Ice, Fleet Command

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0