• Announcements

• SNIPER62

64-bit is LIVE   03/27/2020

CHIMM: 64-bit client is now LIVE and Campaign 172 continues!  
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JAMMYMAN

Pearl Harbor III

470 posts in this topic

I would love to crew for someone, allied side if possible.

I dont know anything about naval side but can check it out on the training server if needed.

Jammyman,

Question: Can we reduce the Naval Fighter Lottery from 30 signups to 16.?

Reason being that the 109-E4s are limited to 30 signups but there are 24 of them. So when lottery time comes if all 30 slots are filled the 109 guys have a 80% chance of being picked.

If we reduce the Naval Fighers to 16 signups it means that the 16 who sign up would have a 75% chance of being picked for the final 12.

Ice, Fleet Command

There is no number limit for signing up for a lottery item. If 100 or 1000 players sign up, then there will be 100 or 1000 names going into the hat to be drawn from.

I would love to crew for someone, allied side if possible.

I dont know anything about naval side but can check it out on the training server if needed.

Enst assigned as Gunner aboard the USS Argonne, Captain Moomoocow (Ship #25).

Practice you Transport 20mm, there are many who believe it is the best Naval AA gun.

Ice, Fleet Command

Edited by icetwp

Event Date is December 11th.

Event Start Time for Naval is 7:00 PM GMT, 11:00AM PST, 1:00PM CST, 2:00PM EST.

Event Start Time for Air is 7:30 PM GMT, 11:30AM PST, 1:30PM CST, 2:30PM EST.

Main Event Start Time is 8:00 PM GMT, 12:00AM PST, 2:00PM CST, 3:00PM EST.

Check your time here: Time Conversion Link: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html

Naval Players please check into the thread entitled Fleet Command, Pearl Harbour III located here: http://forums.battlegroundeurope.com/showthread.php?t=346115

The Event will be held on the Training Server. In order to play you select the Training Option when loading the Game but you have to avoid the Training "Program" once you are in the Training Server by typing in:

.graduate true

Ice, Fleet Command

Edited by icetwp

Allied H-75 fighter please..

H-75 it is.

3 things to consider:

1. You will have to be on the ground and at the mercy of the 109-E4s if they hit you before bombs are dropped at Pearl Harbour.

2. Jammyman currently has a "lottery" for fighter pilot positions. If signups exceed 12 Naval fighters and your number is not picked out of the "hat" you cannot play as a fighter. But you would have time to signup for a Fairmile, which has an excellent twin 20mm gun.

3. If you die, whether on the ground or in the air, you may immediately get a Bofors at Veere or Kamperland.

Understood.?

Ice, Fleet Command

H-75 it is.

3 things to consider:

1. You will have to be on the ground and at the mercy of the 109-E4s if they hit you before bombs are dropped at Pearl Harbour.

2. Jammyman currently has a "lottery" for fighter pilot positions. If signups exceed 12 Naval fighters and your number is not picked out of the "hat" you cannot play as a fighter. But you would have time to signup for a Fairmile, which has an excellent twin 20mm gun.

3. If you die, whether on the ground or in the air, you may immediately get a Bofors at Veere or Kamperland.

Understood.?

Ice, Fleet Command

CC, understood..

Im more scared by the hat than the 109s :D

CC, understood..

O watch out now i have a plan for all you allied pilots so you should worry ;)

CC, understood..

O watch out now i have a plan for all you allied pilots so you should worry ;)

Don't be foolish Giggadee.

The man is saying he is concerned about being able to play the unit he selected. You know, that "fun" issue Jammyman is so fond of .... LOL

And if you can't hit those Naval Pilots on the ground before Stukas drop bombs at the Harbour you pretty much have zero skills.

Enjoy.

Ice, Fleet Command

Edited by icetwp

ok add me as an overflow

To assigned as Captain of Fairmile Overflow Ship # 79.

Expect a PM on December 8th for your position.

Ice, Fleet Command

Edited by icetwp

USS Helena please

Shad0w64 assigned as Captain of the USS Helena (Ship #29).

Expect Crew, check back now and then.

Ice, Fleet Command

H81 for me, might also fly a H75 - or nothing, thanks.

H-81/H-75 it is.

3 things to consider:

Understood.?

Ice, Fleet Command

USS Phoenix please

Actually I think you'd have a lot more fun playing a Fairmile with that excellent twin 20mm gun.

Plus the USS Phoenix is in a lot of ways outside of the Action Area with the exception of being torpedoe'd which would not be much fun at all, and I doubt you would even get a shot at the Torp Bombers either.

If you'd like a "special" assignment of interest then simply ask for a Fairmile (and not by name) and I'll place you in the Overflow Fairmiles, and bear in mind I can place Overflow Fairmiles anywhere I desire, which means action.

Let me know please.

Ice, Fleet Command

Edited by icetwp

I'd rather be on one of the destroyers if I can, so if you can get me on an active destroyer that'd be great. If not then just let me know and I'll go wherever you need me.

I'd rather be on one of the destroyers if I can, so if you can get me on an active destroyer that'd be great. If not then just let me know and I'll go wherever you need me.

Good to see you checking back, that is a major positive as many don't check back.

Battlebaby assigned as Gunner aboard the USS Pennsylvania, Captain Xxiiiarmor (Ship #32).

Ice, Fleet Command

Edited by icetwp

Sent to Jammyman:

Ship Additions

USS Helena -Shad0w64

USS Oglala - Zehive

Ship Changes

USS Pennsylvania - Xxiiiarmor/Battlebaby

USS Argonne - Moomoocow/Enst

Overflow Fairmile Ships

To - Ship #79

Naval Pilot Additions

Ratware - H-75

Oyaji - H-81/H-75

Ice, Fleet Command

Event Date is December 11th.

Event Start Time for Naval is 7:00 PM GMT, 11:00AM PST, 1:00PM CST, 2:00PM EST.

Event Start Time for Air is 7:30 PM GMT, 11:30AM PST, 1:30PM CST, 2:30PM EST.

Main Event Start Time is 8:00 PM GMT, 12:00AM PST, 2:00PM CST, 3:00PM EST.

Check your time here: Time Conversion Link: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html

Naval Players please check into the thread entitled Fleet Command, Pearl Harbour III located here: http://forums.battlegroundeurope.com/showthread.php?t=346115

The Event will be held on the Training Server. In order to play you select the Training Option when loading the Game but you have to avoid the Training "Program" once you are in the Training Server by typing in:

.graduate true

Ice, Fleet Command

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0