Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
smashing

Download 404

50 posts in this topic

Cannot Download or connect to update server when I try to start the game. Can log in fine but gives me a t:0 ip error message

I cannot open the install full game page from the wwiiol main page. get a white screen.

waiting.............

trying to get my laptop up and running. download still not working. is there a link to the full pc download?

trying to get my laptop up and running. download still not working. is there a link to the full pc download?

same..........

You da man! Not that I am setting at my new laptop with my finger on the download button, monitoring the forums like an eagle eyeing a mouse on the ground. No, I have a business and a family to hang out with.......who gets impatient with a game anyways.....:D

lol. Yeah. I'm visiting my folks. I had my fill for the night so I've locked myself in their office and am praying to the internet gods that I'll be able to get meh laptop running.

Head Rats have been notified. We will most likely see this fixed in the morning tomorrow 10/29 gents. Thanks for your patience!

lol, Rats should read my quote....a little bit of pre preparation goes a looong way, maybe they should look into mirrors or somthing to advoid this in the future.

Yeah if anyone has a torrent that would be friggin awesome. In the mean time I will continue re-downloading my 50 Steam games to my new baby

I'd give shadows left nut for a download tonight....

lol, not willing to give your own?

if any of you guys are on TS come have a chat, also if anyone reading this has the full install already DL'ded can you definately contact me on TS, ill set up a torrent if i can

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0