Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
smashing

Download 404

50 posts in this topic

Why are they not fixing the patch server? I don't get to play very often lately and when I have the time I can't patch it. Why are they waiting until morning? I'm paying my monthly dues for this so it's irritating!!

I spent $1500 on a laptop and yelled at a newegg rep to charge my cc or cancel the order to get this thing here in a timely fashion......then I cannot download the game after watching the clock tick down at work all day so I could come home and enjoy the computer and game.

I've found where the chess game is though. Fun fun.

I'm just messin around tonight. Mostly setting up this new laptop with all my shortcuts and toys. WOULD be nice to be loading and setting up my game and keys. I know its gonna be morning but I always see DOC or someone on late at night and thought we'd get lucky.

Crap in one hand and wish in the other and see which one you get first......

Bummer. It looks like my four-year break from this game is going to last a bit longer. Looking forward to seeing what's changed in that amount of time :)

ntldr

ok, for whatever reason when i try to DL from there it stops half way through....one of you guys want to set up a torrent?

Odd.. I just verified that my cache is still working....

Try using filezilla or another downloader with a progress bar...

I sent the rats an email telling them that their webserver had a time/date miss-setting and then I got a response back that they were moving the distribution binaries to a new website and that it would be fixed then. I see that they did switch the site to a dead server, but my cache points to the old server still....

The new server moved here:

Non-authoritative answer:

Name: installers.wwiionline.com

Address: 66.28.224.247

but it was here: (which still works and is the Rat's server)

[root@unixwire downloads]# wget http://cdn.unixwire.com/wwiiol0001322.exe

--2010-10-29 14:11:10-- http://cdn.unixwire.com/wwiiol0001322.exe

Resolving cdn.unixwire.com... 178.63.153.92

Connecting to cdn.unixwire.com|178.63.153.92|:80... connected.

HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 200 OK

Length: 596580987 (569M) [application/x-msdos-program]

Saving to: âwwiiol0001322.exeâ

100%[==========================================================================================>] 596,580,987 195M/s in 2.9s

2010-10-29 14:11:14 (195 MB/s) - âwwiiol0001322.exeâ

[root@unixwire downloads]# cksum

[root@unixwire downloads]# cksum wwiiol0001322.exe

583141094 596580987 wwiiol0001322.exe

[root@unixwire downloads]#

Any update on the lead time to the patch/download server becoming operational again. Resubscribed but cannot play and its the weekend.

I have every faith in the ability of CRS to rectify this problem so mine and many other players subscription time is not going to be wasted anymore than is completely needed.

Going to work with my head low. No game downloaded last night to play on the new laptop I had rushed to my door.

Massive bummer. Now the day can drag on as I wait for closing time again. I hope I find better news when I return from reality to enjoy a little relaxing fake world here.

S! Hope you find what is broke.

Hmmm....I can get to the downloads no problem. The page is up and I can download the files.

So it's an access issue or the problem is fixed. Can one of you try again and let me know?

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0