• Announcements

• CHIMM

RAT Chat Sunday 12/8 3pm server time!!!!   12/07/2019

CRS is working overtime preparing and setting up the NEW SERVERS at the Portland colocation. This Sunday, December 8th, at 3:00 pm CST/9:00 pm GMT (Greenwich Mean Time). XOOM and the RATs are hosting a live chat discussing the move, and what services will be temporarily impacted in the process. Live chat link will be provided in discord channels when available. We look forward to chatting with you!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hengboy

I’m heng~ This is my some Suggestions for this game.

10 posts in this topic

Actually this game is entirely monopoly MMOFPS potential!

I love the game:rolleyes:.In China I server when any officer, know very well this game.(But China server version is 1.30)

This is my some Suggestions for this game:

1.WW2OL very has the connotation, the operation is very real, but the game screen also needs to improve serrated change, because the game is very serious. In China, players play games will first look at the picture.

2.Weapon type too little, should add some world war II weapons.

3.If this game a growing number, suggest open new battleground, such as the Pacific battle you American true severe), a new faction, new weapons. Of course, this should wait until the number is really too much, he he!:D

4.Players in traffic tools can shoot, game more freedom.

5.I like nuclear.Although this is not true in Europe, but I still say once.Suggest developers can increase a similar nuclear weapons, the weapon is only one every faction, and RDP only battle end to make out, let GM authorization give an officer put only bombers can equip nuclear bombs. Officer driving on the target of plane carrying nuclear cities, such as the plane was put on the way down is successful nuke failure. When dropping success when bombs would cause serious damage to fangyuan 20KM and forming contaminated area, part against damage radius. This weapon can rundown, but also a kind of game characteristics!

6.The reason that I ran to the United States, because the Chinese agent server to the inability of WW2OL almost ruined by them. They charging method is very annoying, don't listen to players suggestion, causing them to more and more failure. Alas ~ Chinese game market ah!

I wish WW2OL better and better! If you want to seek me, please add my QQ: 452225076:)

One thing that I can't understand.

How is this guy can seep and log to the American server from Bejing, if Rats mentioned that whole China closed from this server by Great Firewall of China.

>> Weapon type too little' date=' should add some world war II weapons.[/quote']

I suppose most Chinese players even not suspect that they are playing in WWII ... i remember opposing forces in Chinese version of game are abstract states, not Allies and Axis.

Edited by bagir

I suppose most Chinese players even not suspect that they are playing in WWII ...

Oh, they are very much aware it is WWII, I can promise you that.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0