Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JAMMYMAN

Pearl Harbor AAR'S Post them here

61 posts in this topic

MY entire AAR from the USS Oglala (3 kills, 7 damages, 2 crew losses, no fire, taken multi bombs and strafes. Not even a bloody list):

"OH NOT AGAIN"

USS Curtis - Transport (British Freighter) #23 Northern Line

Crew:

DaDriver

TankGirl

Mission Length: 138 Minutes:

Fires: 2 (1 extinguished by DC)

Sinking since the first Wave, sunk after 2nd Wave.

Killed by UNKNOWN.

4 Kills on Stukas between both AA Platforms, 9 Stukas hit in total.

Killed typhon (sp) DD 2nd run. Killed a hawk, Bonifatus last run and had my engine shot out by Bandit4 in a p38. But the 38 died in a collision with my tail.

Oh, hit 9 edds, 3 fmbs, 2 bofors.

Edited by OldZeke

I'm not sure actually.

The screen was flying by so quickly I only saw one kill, on Rote3, and it would not surprise me if my Gunner Transcul got him.

And like a fool I didn't even check my stats at despawn after getting completely waxed by those Stukas in the first wave. LOL

Good job Fleet. :D

Ice, Fleet Command

Edited by icetwp

I'm not sure actually.

The screen was flying by so quickly I only saw one kill, on Rote3, and it would not surprise me if my Gunner Transcul got him.

And like a fool I didn't even check my stats at despawn after getting completely waxed by those Stukas in the first wave. LOL

Good job Fleet. :D

Ice, Fleet Command

Giggadee had a Bounty out on you :D

WE got 7 hits on DD's no Kills Wife got 1 kill as gunner on Stuka..were drunk and cant remember who it was.

Great time. Wife had a great time flying in gunner seat....at least that is what she said.

Merc88/87/86

Giggadee had a Bounty out on you :D

Now that might explain the rain of bombs I saw coming down .... cough.

Ice, Fleet Command

Edited by icetwp

Managed to get clear of the 5 109s who straffed us on the field at vliss (from 2 different directions and at slow speed=well co-ordinated) with my wingman hed. Hats off to those of you who missed on purpose as the event could have been very boring otherwise. We lost Bonifatus straight away though and chaos insued. Escaped and climbed to 5km. Spotted 3 109s below me at 3km over fleet and engaged playing drag n bag which didnt work too good. We we're now 2vs6 almost co e. Got hits on 2 in head on and one from behind before I *** rammed him. Didn't see one stuka. Fun non the less and I know what I'm gonna do for the next one.

Edited by hammered

USS Navada crewed by myself and raven4.

We got 4 Stuka kills during the event and a few hits on other Stukas. First kill was unknown as it was insane and we did not get screen shot. Plus with all the RED information passing on the chat screen we could not recover it later on. Thought we had more but they were clearly just hits as the AAR confirmed 6 kills.

Second wave known kills were:

• pj35
  • wanbli
  • airgun

After event 2 additional kills:

• cobray
  • ke3p3r

ke3p3r got us with a nice shot from his torpedoe bomber even though I slammed him with 37MM to the face.

Nice event, can't wait for the video! ;)

Got killed by a pair of Zeros on take off and taxiied into a sanbag pit, then spawned a Bofors and downed two Vals at the Harbour.

Fairmile B - positioned East of the Island.

No kills - 5 hits

1st wave: clear no hits on me

2nd wave: both side MG gunners hit (in the feet lol)

3rd wave: all crew but Driver and nr6 after gunner (twin 20mm) dead by bombing, shiphull undamaged.

Result: Great event, had lots of fun :)

Ty Jammy, Gigga and Ice and all others who made this happen :)

Killed a transport (English I think) on the southern line in the first wave with a string of 50kg bombs. Not sure who it was.

Flew a zero - did not strafe the airfield but managed to shoot down:

- Enigma (took me 90 cannon, damn my aim)

- Bonifatus (how many times did you spawn in?)

- Hed (with me bbs into the cockpit)

S! Axis, was nice to fly WITH you for a change... next time I will meet you above the harbour in a hawk!

USS Chew (#44) - Southern String of DDs on the Far East end by myself...

Captain: Terribad

Gunner: Gunslingrr

5 Hits on Stukas

2 Kills on Stukas

1 Kill on Blen-T

Took a torp to the front end in the beginning of the 2nd wave... stayed afloat lost primary main...

died in 3rd wave... survived ph3 though ;)

I had one Torpedo Impact on a ship on the south line but got shot down before it hit so no credit.

i have that on Film :D

USS Navada crewed by myself and raven4.

We got 4 Stuka kills during the event and a few hits on other Stukas. First kill was unknown as it was insane and we did not get screen shot. Plus with all the RED information passing on the chat screen we could not recover it later on. Thought we had more but they were clearly just hits as the AAR confirmed 6 kills.

Second wave known kills were:

• pj35

• wanbli

• airgun

After event 2 additional kills:

• cobray

• ke3p3r

ke3p3r got us with a nice shot from his torpedoe bomber even though I slammed him with 37MM to the face.

Nice event, can't wait for the video! ;)

yeah our first kill was like 2-3 minutes after we were clear...i think it was a stuka I hit, that flew East and away....guess he didn't make it home.

Killed 1 British Freighter first wave and 3 hits on a DD.

Second wave 2 hits Fairmille and 2 hits DD.

Third wave 3 hits on a DD.

I survived PH3!! Only died in a suicidal run third wave. Didnt even get a single ping first wave and had to limp home after taking heavy fire on the second wave.

Was an awesome fun time!!

Edited by Nimrah

USS Honolulu #31

5 hits on stukas

1 kill on stuka

Rote3 droped a bomb in the kitchen of my DD for the credit but my gunners was ready for the next wave.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0