Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rebel357

missed event

6 posts in this topic

i missed it too, felt really bad as i was part of a multi crew.

i couldn't log on to the server it, well it did but everything was locked saying i didn't have the right level of subscription. (got a premium sub)

i did a few forum and google searches and looked at the wiki, and even logged onto campaign and asked in help channel but to no avail. by the time i had done all that it was well past the starting time, so i got on with the campaign.

prolly should have tried logging into the training server before i signed up. :rolleyes:

i missed it too, felt really bad as i was part of a multi crew.

i couldn't log on to the server it, well it did but everything was locked saying i didn't have the right level of subscription. (got a premium sub)

i did a few forum and google searches and looked at the wiki, and even logged onto campaign and asked in help channel but to no avail. by the time i had done all that it was well past the starting time, so i got on with the campaign.

prolly should have tried logging into the training server before i signed up. :rolleyes:

Missed a very fun time!

Even your youtube is in bad shape! lol :rolleyes:

pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif

This video is no longer available because the YouTube account associated with this video has been terminated due to multiple third-party notifications of copyright infringement.

Missed a very fun time!

Even your youtube is in bad shape! lol :rolleyes:

pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif

This video is no longer available because the YouTube account associated with this video has been terminated due to multiple third-party notifications of copyright infringement.

yeah was a bit gutted.

i'll edit my sig, thanks for the heads up. :D

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0