Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
overclockd

Game too dark no gamma setting

4 posts in this topic

Just installed the game on my new computer and everything is way too dark, other games are fine on the same settings - Battlefield Bad Company 2 will be blindingly bright on some maps - yet in this it looks like it's night all the time.

I can't find any gamma setting in the game, any idea how to solve this? Adjusting monitor settings, nvidia gamma / brightness settings does nothing. I don't understand why there isn't a gamma setting.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Just installed the game on my new computer and everything is way too dark, other games are fine on the same settings - Battlefield Bad Company 2 will be blindingly bright on some maps - yet in this it looks like it's night all the time.

I can't find any gamma setting in the game, any idea how to solve this? Adjusting monitor settings, nvidia gamma / brightness settings does nothing. I don't understand why there isn't a gamma setting.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

This game is very dark and i dont think the CRS is using calibrated screens. The option in the Nvidiapanel is to let "nvidia control your settings" and put the gamma up to about 1.7%. When you are finished gaming you can sellect "the application control the settings".

Which monitor are you using?

did you set up a custom nvidia game profile for ww2.exe?

With the game profiles you can also force on graphics options that aren't available in ww2's video options (like AA and AF)

et_threaded_off.png

find that menu in your nvidia CP

Your right that the game doesn't have brightness/gamma settings. although they should be available in the nvidia control panel, you might poke around that game profile and see if its in there.

I'm using a 5xxx series ATi card so i can't look at the control panel myself and see whats up. : \

it might be under video color/image settings.

[edit] can you post your video card and series please?

Edited by indo420

I am using a dell 2407WPF.

But the settings of the game like AA can be profiled but you cant profile the colours etc.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0