Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Results pending

tiger16

I have also seen an increase in "mission result pending".

Its extremely frustrating.

When I get it I restart the game. Then I see this crap:

missionresultpending.png

WTH is this then???

Then I restart again, and it works.

This shat needs to be fixed asap.

Quick workaround: On first load after MRP ALT+F4 after the loading screen says "Connecting to chat server".

This will save you some time.

Quick workaround: On first load after MRP ALT+F4 after the loading screen says "Connecting to chat server".

This will save you some time.

ok, will do that

It's weird, I think I've only ever had 1 or 2 Results Pending bugs.

I used to CTHL lots but for the last year or so that's been better.

Just got another one. Sunday afternoon, the lines haven't changed since I logged in earlier in the week, all axis AOs are basically a handful of infantry attacking a town.

I'm done for the day. If I wanted to play a crappy 16 vs 16 battle I'd just play Halo or something. At least there wouldn't be all these stupid, years old bugs.

I got the mission results pending for like 3-4 years no but i rarely ever CTHL because of it.

So i don't log off, just can't see my sortie details.

I have also seen an increase in "mission result pending".

Its extremely frustrating.

When I get it I restart the game. Then I see this crap:

missionresultpending.png

WTH is this then???

The funny thing is IF you can run 2 accounts on one pc (I can but lil laggy since 1.31 patch (used to get 100 fps on both of them before the raggy doll)

You will find one is FINE the other gets mission results pending (I used to think it a connection issues its not) I used to think its a ram issue its not

Its CRS and its as simple as that they need to fix it as there is nobody that has not had this bug ....its epidemic

and there is nothing the player can do to prevent it even moving to texas and buying a 10,000 dollar pc built by the people that make the game

Hell this aint the only thing wrong here but this is where they need to start

Was running two accounts on the same PC tonight, towing account didn't get it once, other account got it 3 times. Don't think it's time linked either as both were in for similar amounts of time each mission.

First time in ages that I've had MRP as well.

5 missions / 5 mrp / 4 of those times after setting a fru and despawning to spawn at fru.

very frustrating. plus it disables/takes down the fru.

5 missions / 5 mrp / 4 of those times after setting a fru and despawning to spawn at fru.

very frustrating. plus it disables/takes down the fru.

Yup! This is a real kick in the pants.

Mortal combo yesterday.

3 MRP,then 4 CTHL in a row,20 minutes wasted,after this i logged in again,first sortie after the armageddon,all run smooth,i kill 3 guys and bang,i fall in the ground,MRP plus CTHL,i logged launching my mouse on the floor,45$ wasted and 30 minutes of my life lolz

I've been getting mission results pending lately as well, plus the all the sides being locked for me to play when I try to restart the game one time. On the second reboot of game it usually works fine. I get it like 1 out of 5 sorties or so.

Mission Results Pending is anoying and I have been having it more frequently as well. What is more anoying is that I usually have to reboot the game, then I find that all of my Allied characters are Locked and I can't unlock them unless I reboot the computer! (can't remember if Axis is locked I don't play that side so I ignore them LOL)

Mission Results Pending is anoying and I have been having it more frequently as well. What is more anoying is that I usually have to reboot the game' date=' then I find that all of my Allied characters are Locked and I can't unlock them unless I reboot the computer! (can't remember if Axis is locked I don't play that side so I ignore them LOL)[/quote']

Yes, most times you need to quit the game after getting the bug, only to load it up and have all personas locked (it doesn't even display your game name) causing you to quit out and load up again.