Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jmcraz80

How does a campaign end?

7 posts in this topic

Ends when Victory conditions are met... IE approx 80% towns lost [or is it 90%? I can't remember]. It varies due to differert town values. Large towns are worth more than small.

Axis need the help at the moment. But you can usually tell based on which side has spawn delay.

The real number is closer to 95%

We don't reveal it's exact value because players would then work out when they should give up based on their own opinions (which vary a great deal from one person to another and are not consistant) ... which affects gameplay in no positive terms at the end of the campaign, so we allow it to remain a "bit" of a mystery, just not a big one.

In an ideal world that number would actually be 100% ... representing no doubts whatsoever at who was the victor and removing all arbitrary "this is enough" types of isses.

However, for other reasons 100% is not a good solution in reality.

boy, that fight with 9 divisions vs 9 divisions in 1 town would be insane if it was 100% of the map....

boy' date=' that fight with 9 divisions vs 9 divisions in 1 town would be insane if it was 100% of the map....[/quote']

Can i bomb a AB with my 111 and get 20 char kills now then?

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0