Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lexfire

REI....Many Respects from 7thast

12 posts in this topic

As usual and proper thxs are put out to squads we face in challenges...and all due respects are due to any squads who put forth the time and effort for these events.....BUT

REI squad you guys freakin rocked...I have to say this from myself and my squad members in 7thAST...you gentlemen was was one hell of an opponent...the way you moved and concentrated and your armor over watching each other...and your timing on the attack was perfect.

Gents many respects to you for a great fight and its good to know we face such fine players on the axis side daily....was great fun today :)

Well guys,this was for sure the most exciting match so far.

Im not saying this coz we won,but because all the REI guys and i think your guys had a great night.

Both team fought till the last second and i think this is the real spirit of this challenge.

So,congrats again,u did a great match and also GL for the next match guys,i wish u to win the next 1.

!S all

Events are the juice of BE and yesterday we had a great Event facing the 7th AST. Many thanks to Jammyman to hold this Challenge, Lexfire (a real Gentlman) and the whole 7th AST.

See you in the battlefield next time.

!S

7th AST member here. Just wanted to say congrats and good form to REI. Nice job it was a fun battle. Personally I hope we meet up again. It definately was a good fight right down to the last sec first round. Although we had hight losses to our inf before actual assault we did get our last guy close. Hope we get a chance to face each other again. You guys are a very quality opponent!

Thank you all, great challenge. Respect for the 7th AST too, for the great match, for the honesty and for the sportmanship.

But, don't write "i hope we meet up again" because we meet every day in BE campaign....so, see you next time....

....with my gun sight. :cool:

Congrats Gentleman of REI. Outstanding job. I wasn't able to make it for the defensive, but was on the attack. It's a true honor to be on the same battlefield with you all. Again, Outstanding job.

!Salut

I had fun. Guys' date=' life is too short to think about it any other way.[/quote']

You were so close Birdog, i caught it all on Fraps. .5 second sooner on the trigger and you'd have been sitting pretty imo

This match had me yelling at my monitor and my wife asking me WTF are yelling about. I was nervous and had the sweaty palms just watching and i was not even playing.

I'm working on the footage now and should be uploading a segment every night this week untill i get it all up on my YouTube channel ..... jammyman9

Edited by JAMMYMAN

Love the music Jammy, but I think we should skip it. Some of the vids we can see.

Gratz to REI.

no more Music due to the fact that many outside of the USA can not see them

Match 1 has 3 videos and are posted for you guys now :D

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0