• Announcements

• HEAVY265

New Forum Lead!   11/17/2019

It's with great pleasure to announce B2K as the new Forum Lead.   I am very confident he will be good for the forums, he has great ideas and direction for the future of the forums.
      Good luck sir and GOD speed.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
skiini

DownLoad is stuck

13 posts in this topic

I am trying to download the patch and it says connecting to the patch server.. but it is stuck on that.. whats happening?

I am downloading it now.. 147MB is that just the patch? and also thx petie you have been alot of help on my 2 posts :)

ok..Also i just remembered you killed me once yesterday in the air and i got you back a little later :)

its 2 - 1 to you if i remeber correctly :) , see if i can even it out this time with the f4 now a viabale plane with the patch

yea i got stuck and tryed this and its working so far just taking a little while but it is downloading

yea ill be in the h87... bouncing lol..good luck also before i left this game the spit out turned the f2 EASILY i had a stupid f2 out turn me yesterday.. i was so p.. off

i rarely fly the f2

1 was due to the flop issues ( should be alot better now)

2 was down to the gun, not very powerful

yes when i fly axis i like the F4 and E4 the E4 is better though.. but my alltime favorite is the p38 i LOOOOVE the p38

Auto update failed for me also. Used the link above and now downloading. However, a miserable 65 KB/sec and I on 20mb broadband :mad:

could be like me, i deleted all clients and have to redownload the complete package and the patch at 140KB, still got half hour to go

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0