• Announcements

• CHIMM

RAT Chat Sunday 12/8 3pm server time!!!!   12/07/2019

CRS is working overtime preparing and setting up the NEW SERVERS at the Portland colocation. This Sunday, December 8th, at 3:00 pm CST/9:00 pm GMT (Greenwich Mean Time). XOOM and the RATs are hosting a live chat discussing the move, and what services will be temporarily impacted in the process. Live chat link will be provided in discord channels when available. We look forward to chatting with you!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fabao

Domination Through Teamwork. JG52 is Recruiting.

68 posts in this topic

And we get all the manchix too. Don't forget that part :P

Wait, wat?

He's ours.. hands off!!!

eh, he has to be let back in slowly and around not so skilled pilots. he wouldnt be able to handle the awesomeness of an FBR run yet...

:D

ps. S! JG52 keep up the airwar

Since i got TOS for posting too much in my recruitement thread I expect the commie mods to send you to a goulag asap.

Since i got TOS for posting too much in my recruitement thread I expect the commie mods to send you to a goulag asap.

They are not Commie. They are Natioanlists

Can you JG's please go by a nickname. I can't keep you all straight!

I know 51 is Molders, but no one calls them that. Otherwise they're just a number like 2, 26, 51, 52, eleventy, and pi.

Can you JG's please go by a nickname. I can't keep you all straight!

I know 51 is Molders, but no one calls them that. Otherwise they're just a number like 2, 26, 51, 52, eleventy, and pi.

JG2 is the one with the 2 and JG26 has the 26 in it. I think JG51 has that 51 thingy and we do indeed have a 52.

Last map max climb at 280kph with assorted bag of ea in tow, give alt and heading, slow turn to right to watch the ea explode .

In a PVP game like this one even an old man can do well with this kind of backup :D

If your ready to take your flying to the next level and you feel you can play as part of a team, drop by and say hello.

JG2 is the one with the 2 and JG26 has the 26 in it. I think JG51 has that 51 thingy and we do indeed have a 52.

LULZ

Not all JG's had nicknames Groog. But there are some good speculations to what ours would be - Jester

JG51 "Molders"

JG54 "Grünherz" (Green hearts)

JG2 "Richthofen"

JG26 "Abbeville Boys"

JG52 (Didn't have a nick)

JG53 "Pik-As" (Aces of Spades)

Edited by veruca

It had an unoffical name, but that was a reference to the skill of the real pilots in that squadron. I'd never claim thier deeds for myself.

Edited by gutted

JG51 "Molders"

JG54 "Grünherz" (Green hearts)

JG2 "Richthofen"

JG26 "Abbeville Boys"

JG53 "Pik-As" (Aces of Spades)

we dont need no dam nickname, we're just that good :P

*runs*

We had a pretty good night of warm up flights tonight in the Zeelands. Things got shot down. Our new recruit Ispy was there. Krzybill forgot to lower his gear after takeoff once :P Good times.

Squad is lookin sharp :) Should be a good map.

I usually skip intermissions, but the meat grinder at Vliss really was a lot of fun tonight. Thanks for the fun from everyone on both sides. Looking forward to some good fights this map.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0