• Announcements

• PITTPETE

NEW Career Subscriptions now available   06/08/2019

The all new highly anticipated / requested "Career Based Subscriptions" are available through www.WWIIONLINE.com/account only, starting at $9.99! There are three new subscriptions being added; 1) All Infantry at $9.99/mo, 2) All Air Forces at $9.99/mo, 3) All Ground Forces (Army Persona) at $12.99/mo. Continue reading to learn more and get back into the fight now! View the full article on battlegroundeurope.com
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
wolvie70

[AXIS] 31st Wrecking Crew - We'll Make Ya Famous! (31WC)

1,353 posts in this topic

21 hours ago, Merlin51 said:

this is how you bump

LOL I have much to learn :)

On a different note I will use this thread as an opportunity to brag a bit about breaking my 88mm distance record. Managed to take out a M10 @ 2700m :)

View through the commander... the little burning thing is the ex-tank

88-1.jpg

This is the view from the gunner. I had to fire the shot through the tree branches and guestimated the location

88-2.jpg

This is the fully zoomed out view.

88-3.jpg

AAR. The other tanks I killed @ 2100m and two of them @ 2400m (they were next to each other) :)

88-4.jpg

And just to finish things up... some squad JG31 action :)

fw190-jg31.jpg

On ‎2‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 2:07 AM, beertruck said:

Hi, 

I just joined the squad.  Is ther a site I can get info about squad activities, squad night, etc??

welcome beertruck!!

Just a nice screenshot of us getting ready for a night time air assault FB bust last squad night :)

ju52-FB.jpg

Another successful Ju52 air assault hotdrop which shut down Allied attack on Chaumont :) GJ all around!

SShot92.gif

Just some fun multicrewing Stukas and blowing bridges :)

SShot94.png

New info in the squad forums = good excuse to bump thread :) 

Hopefully page #55 will come around the corner anytime now.

I think the accepted protocol in this forum  is to bump your squad recruitment thread not more than once per week.

Best way to grow your squad these days is still to turn on auto-recruit in the game.

Cheers!

Edited by krazydog

3 hours ago, krazydog said:

I think the accepted protocol in this forum  is to bump your squad recruitment thread not more than once per week.

Best way to grow your squad these days is still to turn on auto-recruit in the game.

Cheers!

Bump :)

We're doing very well, thank you :D

Another clutch FB bust by the 31st :)

Halle was under severe pressure with two exposed western CPs held by the Allies. Crack air assault team swooped in and took out both FBs and then liberated the town! w00t

SShot109.png

Any returning players coming back for 1.36/Welcome Back Soldier can get in touch via the website, especially if you have fallen off the squad roster! S! 

http://www.31stwreckingcrew.com 

See you in Haybes!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0