• Announcements

• HEAVY265

New Forum Lead!   11/17/2019

It's with great pleasure to announce B2K as the new Forum Lead.   I am very confident he will be good for the forums, he has great ideas and direction for the future of the forums.
      Good luck sir and GOD speed.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fundin

POST 1.21.X BUGS Here

56 posts in this topic

Easy, guys, lets not start down that road. This is a bug reporting thread, not a complaint forum... I'm going to delete the posts for the first time otherwise if another moderator or Rat doesn't first.

Bugs only please.

Sorry ahwulf.

You weren't banned for the "bugs" that the rest of we Mac players were experiencing J.N. ; from what I've read, there was more to it than that - a lot more and you know it.

Take that "Gestapo" crud and STFU! You're an embarrassment to the Mac player base.

I was banned for a year for nothing more than the bugs. The very same bugs you are all experiencing now.

The year ban was quickly removed within a few weeks because luckily I had screenshots and evidence which proved that everything I was being accused of was nothing short of false and libelous accusations spewed forth in complete ignorance by an angry mob of vindictive little thugs without a single shred of evidence..

Very much like your own post just now Hoodoo.

Under the circumstances the analogy to "Gestapo tactics" is quite apt.

I seem to be having a problem with invisible msps. Last night (1/26) in Zand, I spawned in at an invisible beddy. I sat there for a minute and watched infantry just appear. When I spawned in a second time, however, the beddy was visible, so the problem seems to be intermittant. Two nights prior, during the intermission, I finally chased down a emsp, but the opel was invisible. Additionally, an ei would spawn in and I would attempt to shoot him, but the shots were blocked by the invisible opel. I ran up to where the opel should be and threw several grenades, but I got NO damages to an opel. The opel was there, but not there...I guess the germans have been working on quantum opels ;) I .reported both instances, and this has only happened with msps.

A while back, I had a similiar incident with an invisible opel, but that time I could just sit back and kill ei as they spawned in.

Anyone else having similiar issues?

Maybe this is not only mac related, but i am not able to use my mouse on map (like moving around the map) when i'm capping a table. I've noticed it twice already, maybe i should do some more testing or can anyone confirm this bug.

The last few days I've been experiencing freeze-ups after about 30 mins to an hour of play --- not CTD's, just everything freezes, no route back to the finder (all input is ignored), sometimes I have mouse cursor control but nothing else. This is unusual, I normally have had a very stable game. Now I have to cutt power to reboot and regain control whenever this happens. Anyone else experience this with the latest version?

Dual G5, 10.4, 1G RAM, ATI 9800 Pro

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0