lazsnipe

[ALLIED] 3rd Canadian Division (3CD)

452 posts in this topic

It'll be good to have old friends around when I get my computer going again, hopefully for the next map. I remember when my old squad, the 94th Armored Brigade(Allied), did some ops with 3CD and others...had fun, several years ago now. I think I'm going to be flying more this time when I get back in action...who knows.

Good squad to join: the 3CD!

S! My old friends.

Two days ago, I got the urge to resub for 3 months. Low and behold, my old 3CD was thinking about coming back to life.

It is a sign.... for the farmers to lock up their sheep.

Good times indeed. The stories we would share, on those betty rides. Just make sure the old 3CD godfather, Ready isn't driving. He might have a few drinks and drive off the cliffs at Andenne. ;-)

I've had some setbacks in RL the last few months, but I've been plugging away with 3CD website. We will start pushing for recruits starting next week.

Thanks for all the comments. I know we have lots of friends on both sides of the map, and thank you all for the support over the years.

S!

Did I mention that your chances of getting into a Willytee cartoon, or movie increases when you're a 3CD member?

S!

Need help learning the ropes? Come join 3CD, some of the best Vets in this game are active right now. Let us show you how to find the action, use that rifle, go on the attack.

Visit us at www.thewaterrats.com

Use your in game name at sign up.

S!

Two days ago, I got the urge to resub for 3 months. Low and behold, my old 3CD was thinking about coming back to life.

It is a sign.... for the farmers to lock up their sheep.

LOL, the "sheep" part is 100% accurate >:)

As the title applies, we are back, and are rebuilding.

3CD has one of the longest, and most decorated histories on the Allied side. Once the only player created Divisions, 3CD was made up of 3 Bridges, with squads like 4Wing, 225th, 4th Alabama, 1SC, and many others. We all adapted the 3CD squad tag, but we still had our squad identities. We were asked by AHC to join them, and protect the Mueuse river line. When 3CD was in full force, AHC NEVER lost a map again, by the Axis pushing the middle of it.

We have some great stories of some of the biggest battles in this game, and some of the little things like bunker duties, or FB busting / defending. We even started making some of the best cartoons about wwiiol by our very own Willytee.

I had the pleasure of joining WWIIOL and being trained by some of the very best this game has to offer. The late Pappy2, and Medic (can't remember the full name). Surely1, Duffman, Bruskie, Robhood, Ready, Staffsgt, Jarhead9 and Puma55, and Dogness. I went from being a lonely grunt in the 8th Bridge, 3rd Canadian Division, to leading that Division. I didn't stop their. I ended up taking the CO position of 3CD in mid '03, and worked closely with Badger, who was the Allied CinC. I made 3CD a royal pain in the arse to Shilling, the Axis CinC. 3CD had become the "go to division" to either setup an attack, or to bail out a town that needed dedicated and organized players. In those days, we were the largest allied unit.

Over the years, players come, players go. 3CD broke down into individual squads when the new brigade system came into play, so the name 3CD could still be player controlled, and not CRS.

We are now starting to put the squad that made history in this game, back together, and one of the most potent fighting forces that the Allies need. Come join history in the making once again. Have a better chance of staring in a new Willytee comic, or movie.

S!

www.thewaterrats.com

3CD CO

Jea3

It's Awesome to see my name Quoted here! Been so long, Miss you Jea3. And true I have recently left 3CD to join a squad with my brother, but hey who knows. Odds are I will be back to where the sheep heard to. To the founding 3CD I will always have a drink in the hanger before I take off!

Sorry we don't get on these forums much, but we are active and recruiting.

Visit our site and register with your in game name.

www.thewaterrats.com

S!

Shoutout to our friends in Canadia!

I know they have to be pulling our legs with "Canada."  If it really WAS Canada, they'd be "Canadans."

Alaska = Alaskans not Alaskians

Arizona = Arizonans not Arizonians

Iowa = Iowans not Iowians

Minnesota = Minnesotans not Minnesotians

etc etc etc...

:huh:

-Irish