• Announcements

• CHIMM

***Expected Outage Scheduled*** 7 day Notice   12/15/2019

Next Sunday, December 22nd 2019 outage and cut-over will START AT 9AM PACIFIC TIME or 5:00 PM GMT. All services will be effected for 24 +/- hours as announced in our previous article. Game server physically relocated  Website and critical data relocated Configure the game server all critical services to new ISP's We appreciate everyone's patience and understanding during this transition, our goal is to minimize server downtime. Official communications/status will be posted via Axis and Allied Discord, and FaceBook during outage. ***Effective that day, server time will be considered Pacific Standard Time (GMT -8), not US Central (CST) as it is now.***
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dray33

I cannot log into game.

8 posts in this topic

Is the server down or am I having an issue. I get this message:

"The server you are trying to login into is currently unavailable. Please try back later. "

but it looks like the game is active (on the maps) and I cannot check "reset password" stuff because i get a message:

HTTP Status 404 - /users/user/password/index.jsps

type Status report

message /users/user/password/index.jsps

description The requested resource (/users/user/password/index.jsps) is not available.

I check on the CRS twitter feed and there is nothing that says theres an issue, so for the past half hour I have been trying to find the problem here at my end. Does anyone have the same issue?

There doesn't seem to be any threads about this, so it must be me. Any suggestions on how to fix this please?

I am getting apache errors, i went to reset my password and the mail never came, so i am not sure what kind of fix i need. any support from crs helpful. I cannot put in a ticket because that server isn't working either. Maybe it's the servers and not me?

cant tell, no tweets or current information from CRS.

I can't get on either, getting same issue as you. Can't even get on the main website either.. bit odd?

i have windows PC cant log on either and was playing yesterday . so it is thier side . Did not do anything but load game and try to get in. So i dont think it is us

Same here.

The server you are trying to login into is currently unavailable. Please try back later.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0