• Announcements

• CHIMM

RAT Chat Sunday 12/8 3pm server time!!!!   12/07/2019

CRS is working overtime preparing and setting up the NEW SERVERS at the Portland colocation. This Sunday, December 8th, at 3:00 pm CST/9:00 pm GMT (Greenwich Mean Time). XOOM and the RATs are hosting a live chat discussing the move, and what services will be temporarily impacted in the process. Live chat link will be provided in discord channels when available. We look forward to chatting with you!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mckee

Authentication failed

65 posts in this topic

I'm having the same issue. I can connect to the training server but not the campaign server.

Our guys at the office have left for the day 6/9/11, they'll be back first thing in the morning and have a look at what's going on. Hang in there!

Yeah I just made sure everything was opened up and still no luck. Though I'm a bit confused when you say each of my accounts as I only have this single one. Account name is diffrent from game name right? Or am I not understanding that correctly.

Don't know what Bloo means by "both accounts" ... but to be clear

Do not use your game name to log in - Use your ACCOUNT NAME

Hope you all get it sorted

Don't know what Bloo means by "both accounts" ... but to be clear

I was ninja editing after blackthorn reported he was fixed.

Working with Ramp on your account Albacore, Nexius and Airic.

There was a problem when you created accounts with names that have previously been used in our system.

Update: programagic fix underway.

Edited by BLOO

Can someone help a returning player as well please. Will not authenticate.

Edit: submitted ticket, no reply...

I just signed up for the free trial and I am having this problem too. Not sure how to fix it but I would love to try this game out. :confused:

This is now happening to me. Come back to the game, download the PC version and let it autopatch.... then this ....

Is there something we can do? Or do I have to wait the 3 days over the weekend where I cannot play waiting for a support ticket?

edit:

Support Pages down for maintenance ... LOL

This is now happening to me. Come back to the game, download the PC version and let it autopatch.... then this ....

Is there something we can do? Or do I have to wait the 3 days over the weekend where I cannot play waiting for a support ticket?

edit:

Support Pages down for maintenance ... LOL

Email BLOO at bloo@playnet.com

Even though this is a very old thread - i came across this with a google search. Been trying so many different ways to fix this and haven't had any luck. :(

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0