• Announcements

• HEAVY265

Attention Soldiers Operation Fury Needs you!   02/20/2020

Attention All Soldiers, Operation Fury needs you.  You need to choose a side and sign up.  
      For more intel on Operation Fury Please click HERE Please go to Special Event Forum (here), And sign up for allied or axis.
      This will be a CRS Lead event on both sides.  Xoom will be heading up the axis side and Heavy265 will be heading up the Allied side. This will be for bragging rights.
      Why are we asking players to sign up you ask. We are trying for a role play experience.   We want this to be a true realistic event.  
      So get up and sign up and let's make this the best event ever!!!!!!!!!!
      Give me your war cry, grrrrrrrrrrrrr
      Heavy265 **out**
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
zertyr

Major lag suddenly - Chat, spawning FRU, not fighting

14 posts in this topic

Suddenly I find that I have like 3-4 mins delay on text messages from when I write them till they appear. Placing an FRU takes equal time about to show up for me. Otherwise game works ok. Worked nicely yesterday, but today BAM.

Done so far

1. Restarted computer.

2. Reset modem.

3. Cursing at game.

4. Cursing at computer.

5. Other games works flawlessly.

6. Cursed at GF.

7. Got hit by GF, had to cuddle to make good.

did a full reinstall, tried again. Still major lag, checked with other games. They work superb.

Will try again tomorrow, hopefully problems are solved then.

Also depends what you mean by lag... is it the PC stuttering and pausing... or your internet connection being extremely laggy.

If its the PC, as has been said, the 11.5 catalyst drivers are most likely the cause.

Also depends what you mean by lag... is it the PC stuttering and pausing... or your internet connection being extremely laggy.

If its the PC, as has been said, the 11.5 catalyst drivers are most likely the cause.

delay on text messages from when I write them till they appear. Placing an FRU takes equal time about to show up for me.

Sounds like network/internet issue to me.

If it was fine the day before and nothing changed on your system, then it's 99% probable to be a network issue between your comp and the servers, about which neither you or the rats can do anything about.

pingplotter is good for figuring out stuff like this.

Edited by Rubbish

its definitely the 11.5 drivers. I got teh same since i have had 11.5 installed. THe problem is 11.5 fixed other issues for me which have been issues with any other driver version prior 11.5 since 1.33 has been rolled out.

Guess I gotta live with the lag till 11.6 or 1.34 is out lol.

bb

its definitely the 11.5 drivers. I got teh same since i have had 11.5 installed. THe problem is 11.5 fixed other issues for me which have been issues with any other driver version prior 11.5 since 1.33 has been rolled out.

Guess I gotta live with the lag till 11.6 or 1.34 is out lol.

bb

ww2ol created lag isn't going anywhere with in the next 4~7 years if CRS's previous track record continues.

hah you know ww2ol is being split into two seperate worlds? a FPS style call of duty server, then the main server (which im sure will be desolate soon after the world splits)

I think they've decided creating a whole 'nother game inside a game is a better idea then attempting to fix the major engine issues they've created over the years by themselves

*shrugs*

Gts250 owner here and have been having the same issues from Oz, on cable no wifi for me.

I think it's the internet playing up not the machine as it comes and goes.

I'm sure there is a cable somewhere that's been damaged that's causing it and when you consider the distances involved for some of us that's a lot of cable.

wierd ,i installed ati 11.6 new driver last day and got some lag ingame 1sec mini freeze every 30 sec like, then returned to 11.5 and run good,no lag at all. igot a 6870.

Ok, how do I roll back...

I have that same problem...

I rolled back to 11.4 no problems now.

steely, the only way I know how to do it is download the driver you want from amd's site. Then launch its install. When you see the screen that asks if you want to install or remove, REMOVE. Comp will reboot, then run again and this time select install. Comp will reboot again and all is well with game.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0