• Announcements

• SNIPER62

64-bit is LIVE   03/27/2020

CHIMM: 64-bit client is now LIVE and Campaign 172 continues!  
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ohanselo

[AXIS] 85th Fallschirmjager (FF)

172 posts in this topic

Are you looking for an Airborne squad that does it all? Do you like being on teamspeak and communicating with your squad at all times without being required to be on every squad mission?? If thats what you look for 85th Fallschirmjager (FF) is the squad for you. We do plenty of teamwork both on the air and ground! Every night you will find yourself among 8-17 members on at all times & on teamspeak. Our only requirement is teamspeak! We have a very diverse group from all over the US, Europe and Canada so you'll find people on at all times.

Squad Nights: Almost Everyday

Mainly: [Friday-Sunday] (8 EST time)

Just registered on your website. I fly, and looking to up my ground game. I play 2130-2300 eastern us. I like what your squad seems to be about. Looking forward to hearing from you guys.

actually, could you sign up one more time haha i apologize had a bit of a problem receiving the form. But I'm glad your intrested, we're more than happy to take you.

very good squad and glad to be apart of. Plenty of teamwork and made the game a lot more enjoyable !

A squad allows this game to be GREAT.. But being in a squad with me in it.. Well thats a whole different experience.. many say its not even something words can describe..

Come join to find out what all the buzz is about :)

Just resubscribed to wwiionline' date=' last time i played was back in 2008. Just filled out my recruitment form for y'all.[/quote']

Sounds good, I recieved it, I will recruit you as soon as I, or one of the recruuiters see you online. In the meantime make sure to install teamspeak 3. Visit www.flyingfall.com & go to the download section, or you can get it at www.goteamspeak.com

Info: I

Server Address:66.28.224.195:8768

Password: 17x12

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0