Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ohanselo

[AXIS] 85th Fallschirmjager (FF)

172 posts in this topic

I am thinking of rejoining BGE, even for a little while. My machine needs updating but if I get it up and running well enough maybe you guys can give me a try.

I was a member of 3fjr until the membership simply dwindled to near zero. I am an experienced JU52 pilot, adept at Stuka, and general infantry ops.

Can you give me some idea of your roles and where you see your squad fitting into the game?

I am thinking of rejoining BGE, even for a little while. My machine needs updating but if I get it up and running well enough maybe you guys can give me a try.

I was a member of 3fjr until the membership simply dwindled to near zero. I am an experienced JU52 pilot, adept at Stuka, and general infantry ops.

Can you give me some idea of your roles and where you see your squad fitting into the game?

Haha I remember 3rd FJ great squad! And yeah we specialize in paradrops and glider missions. Reality is though, we do a lot of action all over. We do infantry patrols, fighter formations, bombing runs. Whatever is fun at the moment. As I stated though, airborne is our specialty. And as long as you like teamwork and don't mind using teamspeak to communicate, this is the right squad for you =)

Haha I remember 3rd FJ great squad! And yeah we specialize in paradrops and glider missions. Reality is though' date=' we do a lot of action all over. We do infantry patrols, fighter formations, bombing runs. Whatever is fun at the moment. As I stated though, airborne is our specialty. And as long as you like teamwork and don't mind using teamspeak to communicate, this is the right squad for you =)[/quote']

I suppose that a group cannot stick to one thing. I can deal with that and I dont mind teamspeak as long as it doesnt turn into a star bucks during a mission. I will look you guys up when I get back and setup. My machine is getting long in the tooth and maybe upgrade time.

I will try it out and see just how bad it is. Im waiting for a job change and the increase in pay before I go for the upgrade.

ohan, just posted a recruitment form for you on the FF site.[snip]

S! Glad to meet you and Steelunit! Happy to be on board.

mcknee

Edited by Mcknee

ohan' date=' just posted a recruitment form for you on the FF site.[snip']

S! Glad to meet you and Steelunit! Happy to be on board.

mcknee

and glad to meet you buddy! look forward to working with ya more often!

Would you guys consider taking a guy that's never played the game before, let alone successfully parachuted out of an airplane? I want to kick ass and chew bubble gum.

Would you guys consider taking a guy that's never played the game before' date=' let alone successfully parachuted out of an airplane? I want to kick ass and chew bubble gum.[/quote']

With that mentality, you will be more than welcome =) You will you learn a lot more being apart of a squad anyway! Ill contact you next time I see you online. Our only requirement is Teamspeak though. I suggest you download it at www.flyingfall.com // Download's section or www.goteamspeak.com

Tried the game twice on the weekend. Spawned twice, died twice, zero kills. Like I have never left.

My machine is starting to show its age but still runs it.

Once the server is back this weekend I will look you guys up.

We are still looking for a few good men, are you one yourself? Then come join the fun as we pound ground and tear through the air in battle vs the Allied forces! The teamwork and effort we've been putting into our missions has be awesome of late!

Tried the game twice on the weekend. Spawned twice, died twice, zero kills. Like I have never left.

My machine is starting to show its age but still runs it.

Once the server is back this weekend I will look you guys up.

Will recruit you as soon as I see you in game, same for you "thatgerman"

Roger sir.

I have teamspeak 3 loaded and tried it out in your server the other day.

I will be on tonight (eastern time).

Glad to join. My specialty is being a lead magnet, hope I'm qualified.

:)

We are still looking for new recruits. We have been steadily growing, and do all sorts of mission, as well as training exercises. Yesterday we performed a paradrop assault with 20 participants. If you'd like to join the best, we'd like to hear from you!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0