• Announcements

• HEAVY265

Attention Soldiers Operation Fury Needs you!   02/20/2020

Attention All Soldiers, Operation Fury needs you.  You need to choose a side and sign up.  
      For more intel on Operation Fury Please click HERE Please go to Special Event Forum (here), And sign up for allied or axis.
      This will be a CRS Lead event on both sides.  Xoom will be heading up the axis side and Heavy265 will be heading up the Allied side. This will be for bragging rights.
      Why are we asking players to sign up you ask. We are trying for a role play experience.   We want this to be a true realistic event.  
      So get up and sign up and let's make this the best event ever!!!!!!!!!!
      Give me your war cry, grrrrrrrrrrrrr
      Heavy265 **out**
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ohanselo

[AXIS] 85th Fallschirmjager (FF)

172 posts in this topic

Just resubbed after a few years away, my old squad is scattered and gone.

Looking for the Airborne!

Feel free to shoot me an invite or hollar if we pass ways in game, should see you in TS3 though.

I know this thread is a bit old but... I was a member of this squad back in '09 and recently got my laptop up and running and was wondering if you guys were still active! Would love to hop back on and kick some allied ass again!

S! B1gSh0t

Haha yes were still active ;) just look for our recruiters unless youve already been found. then welcome :).

If not look for

rpw1

judge

genthc

eggert

kritter

I hope im not forgetting anyone haha

Bump. Flying Fall is always looking for new members, we have members online nearly continuously in all time zones and around the world. If you havent tried an FJ mission, smashed FBs like cake, or capped a hard-AO as part of a dedicated Axis squad, we can train you.

Whether you are a new player or a vet, check us out here....

http://www.freewebs.com/sfclanforces/

We do it all, ground ops, air ops, naval ops, and special ops. If you are new to the game, we'll train you. Just look for one of us in game and send a pm, or contact me via the forum here.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0