Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

m10 50 cal crew Bugged

kalegek

It`s not killable if you aim for the body. Only when you aim for the head, the system will tell "hit in the body"

Learn to aim son, accuracy does wonders. It is possible to kill the 50 gunner. It's also very possible for him to fill your punk *** full of half inch wide pieces of copper and lead before you get the chance to.

It`s not killable if you aim for the body. Only when you aim for the head' date=' the system will tell "hit in the body"[/quote']

If you have an automatic weapon I've found it better to spam the breech area of the .50cal machine gun rather than aiming for the head; it is definitely bugged though.

Some of the time the hits do register on the gunner, but he still has enough blood in him to fire, so shooting him with a rifle round(or sometimes 2-3) might not be able to prevent him firing.

I don`t need to learn how to shoot, there is only a very little hitspot on this gunner. I can empty a full lmg clip into the gunner and he still shoots back. I tested this on the training server..

And the people that can`t make a normal reply please shut your mouth and don`t respond in this topic.

If it's been tested and shown to be bugged it should be fixed. Like lots of things in game (atg crew for instance). But don't hold your breath waiting for a fix.

Yes, the gunner isn't toally where he appears to be... just like some other crew.

On the other hand, parts of him stick out even wen he is under cover.

kalegek isn't this for Testing and bug reporting? Anyway yeah I second that people don't try to teach others, that's just utterly lame. Thing was about that something is wrong, not "what am I doing wrong".

You have to remember the gunner is actually simulating the whole tank crew...

so its definately realistic...

First, that response by 'wet..' was completely inappropriate and uncalled for in these forums.

Second, no, the gunner is not representing the whole crew, he is representing the gunner, just like on the 251 the mg guy is the 2nd crew member, who can be shot easily.

The m10 mg position is bugged and should be fixed.

I have a ticket ón it just search the bug forum . Thère are are 2 issues.

1 the tailgunner suffers from the universal turret bug so you cant see if hes up or not or which way hé is pointing until the opposing player moves him

2 the damage model of the tail gunner starts in his head so you Can always kill him just aim high.

Example you hit him in head hit register A's body hits just go with a mate or 2nd account ón the traning server.

Tip if you Can see the tailgunners head hé is fully deployer so you aim 1 meter over his head.

If you dont see him at All you aim just a bit over the turret where hes head would be and you still get him.

Once you are aware of the bugged damage model you Will kill him every time if hes deployer or not.

And remember dó not attempt to approach him until the tail gunner has moved Because he could deployed and aiming straght at you and All your client see is the gun aimed into the sky.

So M10 against ATR is just a's dead meat as Stug against Sapper you kill his tailgunner and then watch him run else you flame him in 2 shots

And I agree that wetspots remark was uncalled for either:

He is ignorant of the bug or he want to retain what ever advantage he thinks there is in keeping the m10's bug secret

BTW the universal turret bug is that ALL turrets in this game do not render correctly until your client have seen them move and then in case of the M10 you have to wait 1 minute before its correct since thats the time it takes for the turret to turn 180 degrees.

to

There is no fix coming for the universal turret bug which was introduced to the game with the bofors bug where they always point up on spawn

Cheers

vonkurt

Edited by vonkurt
initial entry used ****ing ipad which autocorrects like the piece of **** it is

Really... this game has been around for over a decade now with the very same coding issues (since day one) and a whole bunch more added since then... yet nothing changes around here 'cept the eye candy.

Fulfill your PvP fix in:

ARmA 1, 2

COD 1, 2, 3, infinity and beyond

MOH 1, 2, 3, infinity and beyond

RO (<-- best WWII era infantry game TO DATE)

... and I'm sure a couple/few other games I've neglected to mention.

Damage model in this game is what made me leave it. It is... THE SUCK.

Haven't tried Red October, is that anotherr Half Life Mod?

Is it free, I think i'll try it, I hear good things about it?

Oh, well I seen the ads...

Heh

So what is it exactly, looks like German vs Russian or basically the Russian Front online?

Oh please...

We have by far the most accurate damage model out there. Yeah there are a few bugs especially with crew where the damage models don't always line up. Sure when you spawn in the guns aren't position updated until they are moved.

Seriously, if that's what compels you to leave or is the biggest issue you have with the game then I'm pretty satisfied.

I'd also say that after 10 years to have a backlog of less than 500 known issues from big to small to insignificant is pretty damn good.

I think I'll buy the team a beer.

S!