Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pender

Teamspeak 3/in game volume conflict

5 posts in this topic

Hey guys, I'm on a Mac and I've just gotten Teamspeak 3 up and running. It works perfectly, until I do something noisy in-game. Anything like flying or driving a tank makes so much noise in game that I can't hear the TS people speaking.

I imagine the easy fix would be to lower game volume significantly, and raise TS volume a bit. I would like to avoid that, ideally. Having a loud-ish plane engine or tank seems to feel right, and I'd hate to lose that, not to mention the ability to hear ei coming.

I saw a plugin for TS3 exists that automatically lowers in game volume when someone is speaking on TS, then raises it again when the speaker is done. I haven't been able to find anything like that which is compatible with the Mac, though.

Anyway, any help, tips, or general direction on what steps I can take to get these two volumes to play well together would really be appreciated. Thank you!

No more teamspeex for me!

And sorry, don't know any plugins for TS3 for mac. I doubt there are many as there are far fewer indie coders to do such projects.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0