• Announcements

• HEAVY265

Attention Soldiers Operation Fury Needs you!   02/20/2020

Attention All Soldiers, Operation Fury needs you.  You need to choose a side and sign up.  
      For more intel on Operation Fury Please click HERE Please go to Special Event Forum (here), And sign up for allied or axis.
      This will be a CRS Lead event on both sides.  Xoom will be heading up the axis side and Heavy265 will be heading up the Allied side. This will be for bragging rights.
      Why are we asking players to sign up you ask. We are trying for a role play experience.   We want this to be a true realistic event.  
      So get up and sign up and let's make this the best event ever!!!!!!!!!!
      Give me your war cry, grrrrrrrrrrrrr
      Heavy265 **out**
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
frantish

Battle of Britain: Adlertag, 2ed Annual Realism event (71st Real)!!!

231 posts in this topic

If I can sign up as a gunner on a He111' date=' I may be able to fly along that weekend.[/quote']

You will need to know how to operate and use the bomb sight and drop bombs as well.

Get online and ask someone to show you how.

EDIT:

You CAN be a gunner on a 110, no special skills there.

Edited by frantish

Ok, thanks! I'll sign up for a He111 gunner slot then, and I'll get some practice between now and the event.

Spitfire Mk Ia = raf plaese tks or hurr if all thats left if not that then a bomber will do

Edited by mook42

Are the factories all at the same locations as normal? Or are they in a new spot? I want to set the bombsight as we take off so I can concentrate on shooting until we get over the target.

I will go e1 so hopefully another Ace can get an E4 :D

This should be fun!

*2b if possible.

-S

*Edit

Edited by Nimrah

I'll sign up for any RAF plane , preferably spit but I'll be happy with a hurri too. Looking forward to the event. Cheers !

Hey, just got a joystick for my birthday, so I'll actually switch to a 109 E-1, if I can switch my shift at work with someone.

I am requesting some experienced hurri pilots on the alert squadron (my flight) obviously any other hurris will be placed with us but just saying that I am a noob pilot and a few of the others are too (no offense to them) just so we have a few seasoned pilots.

S!

too many allied planes ...

yet the poster says raf outnumbered 3-1 lol.

Anyway sign me up for an e-4 thanks

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0