Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
frantish

Battle of Britain: Adlertag, 2ed Annual Realism event (71st Real)!!!

231 posts in this topic

I was able to find a good free software for screen recording and got a high quality vid out of it :)

I will be able to film, but don't expect great things please because I am, in fact, a noob pilot. I'll do the best I can, and wort come to worst some of my footage can be used for filler.

The software is Blueberry FlashBack Express for anyone interested. It is completely free, requires no membership, and requires little technological ability (I did it)

Just mess around with the FPS in 'options' and you should be able to find the right setting.

As long as you can survive and film everything, that's a big +++

GJ!

Remove Boltz from the E1 as I will be fishing near Catalina Island on the Bertram 38 for the weekend. Have fun people.

Is the AWS on the Training Server the same system as it was a while ago (ie 5 EA for a red square and quicker reporting times) or is it the same as it is these days on the Campaign Server?

Just wondering with regards to scrambling and the like - I seem to remember when I was on the Training Server a while back that it still used the old system?

How do we select the correct server on Saturday?

Inquiring minds want to know.

After You log-in , The training server should appear as a chose tomorrow.

S!

Is the AWS on the Training Server the same system as it was a while ago (ie 5 EA for a red square and quicker reporting times) or is it the same as it is these days on the Campaign Server?

Just wondering with regards to scrambling and the like - I seem to remember when I was on the Training Server a while back that it still used the old system?

I would prefer the new AWS state on the training server..

LOL

S!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0