• Announcements

• HEAVY265

Attention Soldiers Operation Fury Needs you!   02/20/2020

Attention All Soldiers, Operation Fury needs you.  You need to choose a side and sign up.  
      For more intel on Operation Fury Please click HERE Please go to Special Event Forum (here), And sign up for allied or axis.
      This will be a CRS Lead event on both sides.  Xoom will be heading up the axis side and Heavy265 will be heading up the Allied side. This will be for bragging rights.
      Why are we asking players to sign up you ask. We are trying for a role play experience.   We want this to be a true realistic event.  
      So get up and sign up and let's make this the best event ever!!!!!!!!!!
      Give me your war cry, grrrrrrrrrrrrr
      Heavy265 **out**
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
linez

No differents in FPS when i change visuals to performance....

14 posts in this topic

I keep getting around 25/30 fps with this game.

and the real weird thing is if i play on maxed out and a 1920 res it gives me the same fps as when i turn everything off.

Even vsync on gives me the same amount of fps.

still befor my new rig comes in i have to play with this crap

any clues?

I wish I had your fps. Ever since 1.33 mine has been horrible with sometimes slightly less horrible spawn-ins. Now I'm down to single digits and just can't play unless I'm in the middle of nowhere. I've even tried to remove my display drivers, do a driver wipe and then reinstall. I've changed my game settings to bare bones best performance and I'm lucky if I get 10 fps in a town.

At this point I will be forced to unsub unless something is done with this game. This really sucks since I'm going on seven years in game.

and the real weird thing is if i play on maxed out and a 1920 res it gives me the same fps as when i turn everything off.

any clues?

Your GPU isn't the issue :D. A steady 30 FPS is a much better play experience tho than 20-60FPS fluctuations.

Can't really give more help without the full system specs.

I wish I had your fps. Ever since 1.33 mine has been horrible with sometimes slightly less horrible spawn-ins. Now I'm down to single digits and just can't play unless I'm in the middle of nowhere. I've even tried to remove my display drivers, do a driver wipe and then reinstall. I've changed my game settings to bare bones best performance and I'm lucky if I get 10 fps in a town.

At this point I will be forced to unsub unless something is done with this game. This really sucks since I'm going on seven years in game.

Need system specs to help.

any clues?

cpu bottleneck.

I kinda know my cpu is the worst part of this system.....

Thats why i ordered myself a new rig intel core i7 blablabla

its a amd athlon x2 4000+ what i use now.

Even to i get around 30 fps (wich i dont understand because my gpu sucks to ATI Radeon hd 5450 512 mb ddr2).

Shouldn't i have to see differences in fps when i play on high settings and low settings? because my cpu,gpu both suck ... even my ram sucks its 6 gb of ram but still its only ddr2 400 mhz.

So i have to play with this system (Wont call it a rig because its garbage :))till my new rig is available (Prox 2 weeks from now).

I kinda know my cpu is the worst part of this system.....

Thats why i ordered myself a new rig intel core i7 blablabla

its a amd athlon x2 4000+ what i use now.

Even to i get around 30 fps (wich i dont understand because my gpu sucks to ATI Radeon hd 5450 512 mb ddr2).

Shouldn't i have to see differences in fps when i play on high settings and low settings? because my cpu,gpu both suck ... even my ram sucks its 6 gb of ram but still its only ddr2 400 mhz.

So i have to play with this system (Wont call it a rig because its garbage :))till my new rig is available (Prox 2 weeks from now).

All I can say is wow - Pretty good FPS for a X2

I'm running an early I7 920 at 2.93 ghz stock. In town gettign 20 - 30 tops.

When quiet I can get hundreds obviosuly.

Clean install on SSD with GTX 570 overclocked.

GPU not getting touched. CPU is the king so a new I7 should do much better.

I'm now waiting for the 2011 socket end of this year for next upgrade since the 570 was a complete waste for this game and actually seemed to reduce / not improve my fps from an older card.

CPU is key.

All I can say is wow - Pretty good FPS for a X2

I'm running an early I7 920 at 2.93 ghz stock. In town gettign 20 - 30 tops.

When quiet I can get hundreds obviosuly.

Clean install on SSD with GTX 570 overclocked.

GPU not getting touched. CPU is the king so a new I7 should do much better.

I'm now waiting for the 2011 socket end of this year for next upgrade since the 570 was a complete waste for this game and actually seemed to reduce / not improve my fps from an older card.

CPU is key.

3.4ghz seems the sweet spot for the i7 920 and wwiiol atm.

I have an i7-930 at 3.6 ghz and a gtx 460 1gb overclocked and I get 20-30 fps in large battles, around 40 fps in medium sized battles, and 40+ in light empty places. Really is this the best it can run or is something wrong here?

Edited by matt6767

I never get below 45 fps .. 4.7ghz 2600K ..

with this 2 color monitor :D

black-and-white-cctv-monitor-120562.jpg

Need system spec. for 1920x1200, c u later.

Edited by clone9cz

with this 2 color monitor :D

Need system spec. for 1920x1200, c u later.

an i7 @ 4.7ghz ... i buy his claims. thats a boat load of cpu cycles and a really fast architecture.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0