Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
thermidor

Problem with mail activation link for Free Trial

9 posts in this topic

S!

My friends just submit to the free trial account. The problem is that no one of the received the mail with the activation link yet.

What is going on?

Is there any problem with sending mails with activation links?

S!

My friends just submit to the free trial account. The problem is that no one of the received the mail with the activation link yet.

What is going on?

Is there any problem with sending mails with activation links?

the mail server could still be down from the isp issues thrusday.

Your friend should click the link in the mail again please. Hick is right, there are still some problems but it works for many other freetrail players

@Greni: The activation emails are not sent, so imho theres not link at all. Have the same problem showing the game to s.o. :(

I do hope the accountinformation itself was stored, otherwise there might be a lot of emails and names taken, never seen that linkmail. Hope they'll fix that soon.

ah ok , other freetrialplayers got it and had problems to activate the trial via the link. Create a new account and try it again please.

hmm curious, i have talked to some freetrialplayers until friday evening and they had the problem with the link only ...

and i have test it too a few min ago ... there is no email ... wait please until the staffteam is available again.

sorry.

btw it helps not to start new threads about it ...

some of trial players i know encounter same issue.

They can't even receive the activation mail.

Edited by kayhase

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0