Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Can't access training server.

brogan123

I previously couldn't access to open beta server and nothing was done to fix the problem. When I try to get onto the the training server to take part in the BoB realism event, I get this:

crappycustomersupport.jpg

Because of this problem, which I reported before and nothing was done about, I am missing this year's BoB event. Thanks a lot CRS.

Something IS being done about it.

Please try now.

The event doesnt start for 30 minutes.

Edited by MOTORMOUTH

I previously couldn't access to open beta server and nothing was done to fix the problem. When I try to get onto the the training server to take part in the BoB realism event, I get this:

Because of this problem, which I reported before and nothing was done about, I am missing this year's BoB event. Thanks a lot CRS.

Hi, the question is ... which Server do you really mean ? Beta - or Trainingserver ?

There is a difference. In your startscreen can i see the 1.33.4 Client version. This version is for the Training and Liveserver and not BETA.

:)

It's an authentication issue, Greni. Vet players can get in, but newer accounts were having issues. Ramp has done some work to see if it's fixed.

Because of the crash last week, much work needed to be done. The #1 priority was and always will be the live campaign server.