• Announcements

• HEAVY265

Attention Soldiers Operation Fury Needs you!   02/20/2020

Attention All Soldiers, Operation Fury needs you.  You need to choose a side and sign up.  
      For more intel on Operation Fury Please click HERE Please go to Special Event Forum (here), And sign up for allied or axis.
      This will be a CRS Lead event on both sides.  Xoom will be heading up the axis side and Heavy265 will be heading up the Allied side. This will be for bragging rights.
      Why are we asking players to sign up you ask. We are trying for a role play experience.   We want this to be a true realistic event.  
      So get up and sign up and let's make this the best event ever!!!!!!!!!!
      Give me your war cry, grrrrrrrrrrrrr
      Heavy265 **out**
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pvtsnuffy

American Equipment

4 posts in this topic

I know you've been asked this more than you wish ,,, But I'm gonna ask again ... With the release of 1.34 pending and the introduction of the American ground forces ,,, when will we be seeing ....

A) American airpower ,,, P47s P51s B25 and 24s etc.

B) American troop carriers ,,, Halftracks etc

c) American AT weapons .... Perhaps a mounted 105.

Just wondering ..... ;)

Fighters are well enough fleshed out IMO. Yeah P-47s and P-51s would be cool, but P-40s and P-38s do the job already. Bombers of various types are lacking regardless of nationality, and likely to remain that way until there's a bomber patch or something. Same goes for navy.

The only American equipment really needed that I can think of are the three M3s:

• M3 tank would be nice for tier 1, though Stuarts already fill the role nicely.
  • M3 halftrack to complement the 251. But then, that probably would've been in game with the French already (along with the UK's Universal Carrier).
  • M3 37mm ATG is the only thing really lacking.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0