Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
szyporyn

No servers to pick from

12 posts in this topic

S!

My mate is trying to get in game again.

But he has no servers to pick from in the list after log in and authentication.

Anyone?

Had nothing to do with that, which was due to patch.

My mates server list is EMPTY - there is nothing - no offline etc.. its just plain empty

same problem, this is only a trail account with which I can see all servers and select but on my main account which I just reactivated using the "welcome back soldier" event doesnt work. I enter username and password and it lets me proceed but then no servers pop up to choose from.

Sounds like a blocked port/firewall issue.

The game needs the following ports open:

TCP: 27015 - 27021

UDP: 27015 - 27021

Just reactivated my account. After login to playnet, it says to pick server, but there is no server listed. Help??

I read in your post earlier about this issue; maybe a port problem. But, if that is the case I will need more information on how to fix that. However, I don't believe that is the issue.

I began playing this game years ago when it was first launched, and due to various reasons I had to abandon my play time on it. One of the most frustrating things for me was after countless hours of playing and reaching the rank of Colonel in the British Air Force, I had to leave the game for a while. When I decided to reactivate I had dropped in rank substantially. Even in real life if an officer leaves service and returns he maintains his rank.

At any rate, need help getting a server in the list. ??

Just reactivated my account. After login to playnet, it says to pick server, but there is no server listed. Help??

I read in your post earlier about this issue; maybe a port problem. But, if that is the case I will need more information on how to fix that. However, I don't believe that is the issue.

I began playing this game years ago when it was first launched, and due to various reasons I had to abandon my play time on it. One of the most frustrating things for me was after countless hours of playing and reaching the rank of Colonel in the British Air Force, I had to leave the game for a while. When I decided to reactivate I had dropped in rank substantially. Even in real life if an officer leaves service and returns he maintains his rank.

At any rate, need help getting a server in the list. ??

It is most likely a firewall problem as stated earlier in the thread.

First thing to try, go into your router and check if UPNP is enabled. If not, enable it and try again.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0