Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Sliding corpses

groog

Yesterday I got shot by a g43 and my body slid along the entire front of the vehicle spawn...i lost it laughing.

When you see this c0 are you seeing corpses slide or are yours more floating at a consistent speed in a single direction or are they ragdolls falling down a hill?

Are you on a mac?

Floating, consistent speed, single direction here

PC

That's not sliding corpses I don't think. That's bad connection/lost connection.

Do you see it with vehicles too?

Is it INF or only corpses.

Can confirm it too from 2 days ago ( last time i could play without despawning after 30 seconds ) lots of bodies sliding around with their arms spread, no ragdoll, it was sliding

Its corpses mainly here and there, once in a while you see a vehicle zipping across the landscape before its either gone or hulks in a place where it approx died

Still occuring nearly every kill. Target dies, falls to ground, then slides as a spread eagle for a seemingly random amount of time before coming to rest.

I've seen sliding corpses

Also sometimes I'll shoot a player and there will be no animation, they just freeze still and then a couple of seconds later they just vanish.

And also when shooting infantry with American weapons it seems the ragdoll animation is borked as they go wild like they've been hit with a nade or other explosion when I've only hit them with a bullet!

Yesterday I got shot by a g43 and my body slid along the entire front of the vehicle spawn...i lost it laughing.

yeah, it funny...I had a 88mm gun slide about 500 yards in front of me when i unhitched it...it more than bodies...It reminded me of when you used to could roll them down hills really fast...

Merc88.87.86

That's not sliding corpses I don't think. That's bad connection/lost connection.

Do you see it with vehicles too?

Is it INF or only corpses.

yep.