• Announcements

• HEAVY265

Attention Soldiers Operation Fury Needs you!   02/20/2020

Attention All Soldiers, Operation Fury needs you.  You need to choose a side and sign up.  
      For more intel on Operation Fury Please click HERE Please go to Special Event Forum (here), And sign up for allied or axis.
      This will be a CRS Lead event on both sides.  Xoom will be heading up the axis side and Heavy265 will be heading up the Allied side. This will be for bragging rights.
      Why are we asking players to sign up you ask. We are trying for a role play experience.   We want this to be a true realistic event.  
      So get up and sign up and let's make this the best event ever!!!!!!!!!!
      Give me your war cry, grrrrrrrrrrrrr
      Heavy265 **out**
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
krsco

CTD every 5 seconds to 15 minutes

8 posts in this topic

I think we got some kind of patch today didnt we? Well I had zero problems with CTD, but now since I started playing today and after the update we got today, its just about every 5 mins. Out of the blue strait to desktop.

Everyone was posting thier problems from the first 1.34 patch, but i wasnt experiencing anything...played all night. Today different story.

Not sure what they "fixed" but it broke mine.

Crashing is ignoramus...

If audio or something doesn't work I can deal with that (I've been flying silent planes for a while) but if the game crashes and I guarantee you that it is NOT my computer...that is brutal.

I think we got some kind of patch today didnt we? Well I had zero problems with CTD, but now since I started playing today and after the update we got today, its just about every 5 mins. Out of the blue strait to desktop.

Everyone was posting thier problems from the first 1.34 patch, but i wasnt experiencing anything...played all night. Today different story.

Same here

Ditto.....I knew it was too good to be true....sniff.

Same here. Even uninstalled,deleted all files,re-downloaded and re-intalled and still CTDing.:mad::confused:

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0