• Announcements

• HEAVY265

Attention Soldiers Operation Fury Needs you!   02/20/2020

Attention All Soldiers, Operation Fury needs you.  You need to choose a side and sign up.  
      For more intel on Operation Fury Please click HERE Please go to Special Event Forum (here), And sign up for allied or axis.
      This will be a CRS Lead event on both sides.  Xoom will be heading up the axis side and Heavy265 will be heading up the Allied side. This will be for bragging rights.
      Why are we asking players to sign up you ask. We are trying for a role play experience.   We want this to be a true realistic event.  
      So get up and sign up and let's make this the best event ever!!!!!!!!!!
      Give me your war cry, grrrrrrrrrrrrr
      Heavy265 **out**
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
meshpig

P-38 all messed up?

11 posts in this topic

Hi,

I'm assuming it's a mac problem because P-38's are flying... but the P-38 spawns with no cockpit. At least you can see bit's of the cockpit but the polys are flipped and the controls are all backwards too.

I thought so. Goes a little somethin' like this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJYGu9GP4RA&feature=youtube_gdata_player

for those not able to see.

:)

Your video is private so cant watch it...

I also had issues loading up the P38.. It was almost like I was sitting in a tail gunner position even though its doesnt have one and there was no cockpit..

This was the american P38 if it matters.. didnt try it on french P38..

Yeah I had the same problem with American P-38 (French one seems ok).

You spawn in as if the inner pod is invisible (ie, no instrument panel, just floating in air between the 2 nacelles). then, cant look anywhere with the View keys dont work

(cant look up/down/L/R/etc). cant tell if it flies ok, because it fixes you in a random

but drifting point of view (not guaranteed to be forward) and its hard to fly looking

sideways or backwards and fly successfully ...

altho engine starts, guns fire, tail locks, wep goes on ...

MacOS 10.6.8

8GB RAM

Edited by petzl

Yeah I had the same problem with American P-38 (French one seems ok).

You spawn in as if the inner pod is invisible (ie, no instrument panel, just floating in air between the 2 nacelles). then, cant look anywhere with the View keys dont work

(cant look up/down/L/R/etc). cant tell if it flies ok, because it fixes you in a random

but drifting point of view (not guaranteed to be forward) and its hard to fly looking

sideways or backwards and fly successfully ...

altho engine starts, guns fire, tail locks, wep goes on ...

MacOS 10.6.8

8GB RAM

Yep, that's the one.

OK, here's the deal. The fuselage is invisible. The nacelles, engines, wheels, booms, tails etc. all are visible. The view is LOCKED into one direction, as if your head were a gyroscope. Flying works fine. the aircraft pitches, yaws, banks, etc. normally but the VIEW is stuck in ONE direction. I see the gunports and the flashes when they fire. But it's next to impossible to land in this fashion.

Rusty.

yah the view for me in the p38 is to the rear and when I try to fly it slowly moves around as if the view is stuck in a single direction. My head is as if its inside the fuselage in the tail section almost at the ground level. I can see the flaps when they are lowered.

No other views are avail.

Has anyone found a fix for this??? i run an imac and am having the same issue. everything on my computer is up to date and i have no other problem with any other vehicle. I get all the same that these earlier posts say. PLEASE PLEASE FIX THIS RATS!!! I still havent been able to fly without learning to fly all over again just to see if i could get it off the ground.... yeah was successful there and bailout seemed seemless. URGENT!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0