• Announcements

• HEAVY265

Attention Soldiers Operation Fury Needs you!   02/20/2020

Attention All Soldiers, Operation Fury needs you.  You need to choose a side and sign up.  
      For more intel on Operation Fury Please click HERE Please go to Special Event Forum (here), And sign up for allied or axis.
      This will be a CRS Lead event on both sides.  Xoom will be heading up the axis side and Heavy265 will be heading up the Allied side. This will be for bragging rights.
      Why are we asking players to sign up you ask. We are trying for a role play experience.   We want this to be a true realistic event.  
      So get up and sign up and let's make this the best event ever!!!!!!!!!!
      Give me your war cry, grrrrrrrrrrrrr
      Heavy265 **out**
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
delems

No Mission Results

26 posts in this topic

I never had a problem until this last release; now I get no mission results after every mission; can't see who killed me or what all I damaged or killed.

negative, not just mac. I have a pc and I haven't been able to see my Mission Results since the 1.34 latest one. I know of 3 "PC" users from my squad who have the same problem.

same same and reported ingame. No AAR or mission results. Says "mission results not available."

Have some PM issues when clicking on an person icon in game also... Sometimes it wont pull down the menu to select pm.

Gophur posted in Bug forum:

Switch to connection 2 (in settings from launch program, not in-game).

See if it works.

Secondary connection doesnt change it.

Although everytime the game loads up its says 'finding best connection' so maybe that could be an issue.

Secondary connection doesnt change it.

Although everytime the game loads up its says 'finding best connection' so maybe that could be an issue.

same here actually.

Has anyone had this fixed or heard anything about a fix? Mine still appear as "Mission Results Unavailable".

BLOO mentioned it should be fixed in 1.34.5

i am getting the same too no missing results no join button on squad members

also the annotations on the maps issue still has not been resolved...

what do they do at HQ??? anything but work or running a professional service

will add one positive note i do feel it seems much faster my frame rate has gone up since last played in september.

I would not expect much progress to be made on the Mac side for some time. CRS is without a dedicated Mac guy for the first time in many years. If you've been playing long enough, you'll remember what it was like the last time they lost their Mac guru. Basically a couple players had to volunteer to help CRS out since things were getting pretty bad. One of them disappeared pretty quickly, but the other, Ahwulf, stuck around and really made a difference.

Resolved the issue! Just completely uninstall and then remove Battleground Europe from your system entirely. Then re download the game and install it. Works fine now!

I'll chime in as well, same problem here. I know it's a pain but you can get your results by going to:

http://csr.wwiionline.com/scripts/acct/login/services.jsp?redirect=%2Fservices%2Fpersonas.jsp

Log in and click on sorties tab. Then you can see all your missions including the last one you were on. Better than nothing.

But please fix it asap.

S!

Edited by jehu
typo

Just did full reload of 1.34.4.255.

did NOT fix no-mission-results bug.

(nor ATR-cannot-set-up-FRU bug, for that matter.)

WW2OL 1.34.4.255

Mac 10.6.8

Just did full reload of 1.34.4.255.

did NOT fix no-mission-results bug.

(nor ATR-cannot-set-up-FRU bug, for that matter.)

WW2OL 1.34.4.255

Mac 10.6.8

#bootcamp

It is not an ATR exclusive bug. It happens with all types of infantry classes.

The AAR issue should be solved with the next patch.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0