Sydney

53rd Shadow Falcon Raiders

10 posts in this topic

The 53rd is a squad that was formed before the launch of the game in 2001 and was a feared infantry & Anti-tank squad from '01 - 07. Since then, we've fallen to the wayside, but it's time to rise again.

• Currently in rebuilding mode.
  • Our goal is to become THE premier infantry fighting squad - THE squad the HC calls upon when they want something done.
  • Form 2 SOLID squad nights every week led by qualified field leader veterans.
  • My personal goal is to achieve 30-40 members for every squad night.
  • We have three primary rules. We're an Allied only squad, have fun and always respect our squad mates.

Are you up for getting in on the ground floor of something soon to be great? Are you a game veteran and prepared to take on the role of a regular field leader? The 53rd is growing and going.

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me here in the forums, I'm always around.

Edited by Sydney

We're growing!!

Couple old timers resubbed PLUS I picked up a couple recruits today. One newbie and one ol veteran!

Things are lookin UP!

Come one come all!!

I see you're recruiting again. Would you allow one of the "old guys" back in the squad? I've been playing lonewolf for the last few years, but thought it would be fun to jump back into the 53rd as an "individual contributor" (ie; mess cook, haul ammo, draw enemy fire etc). See you guys online!

Absolutely Buckshot!!

Coss just resubbed, I know he'd be ecstatic to see you AND play along side you again!

I haven't seen any 53rd online the last week or two. Do you folks still have a website, or a list of active members?

It's been an odd couple of weeks Buck. Several of us went to play Axis way back in January, and I myself just returned a few weeks ago, just before the mini campaign began. I know of a couple who are still over there because they started the current campaign as Axis. (I haven't played the current map at all) Pilotmc hosted our old site for the longest time, but took it down a few years ago. We now stay connected via a facebook group for the 53rd. Many former and current squad mates are signed up. Many you know too and would love to hear from you. Some don't like facebook at all, but created an account with no information, and use their game name. That's all they use facebook for.

On 4/8/2019 at 8:58 PM, street33 said:

these post are from 2012?  is there 2019 update?

Skee53 i see a fair bit of but I don't believe the old 53rd tag is still in use. probably worth messaging him on forums or in game. GL!