• Announcements

• HEAVY265

Attention Soldiers Operation Fury Needs you!   02/20/2020

Attention All Soldiers, Operation Fury needs you.  You need to choose a side and sign up.  
      For more intel on Operation Fury Please click HERE Please go to Special Event Forum (here), And sign up for allied or axis.
      This will be a CRS Lead event on both sides.  Xoom will be heading up the axis side and Heavy265 will be heading up the Allied side. This will be for bragging rights.
      Why are we asking players to sign up you ask. We are trying for a role play experience.   We want this to be a true realistic event.  
      So get up and sign up and let's make this the best event ever!!!!!!!!!!
      Give me your war cry, grrrrrrrrrrrrr
      Heavy265 **out**
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ap0cfury

DO you want us to resub?

14 posts in this topic

seriously, is this just your way of telling us to go find something else to do?

I enjoy playing this game when its playable....the problem is for A LOT of people its just not playable.

Not because their systems arent up to par but because this game is not up to par.

diconnected 3 times yesterday and already once today...i'm sure everyone got it but how can that be a better argument?

I am so ready to resub but im starting to fear resubbing for what?

a broken game....barely anyones playing anymore....only a few times per day does the server really get going (maybe 50 per side, maybe) and now were stuck in this lull of fighting this pointless .....idk what to call it anymore, beta test, intermission, lack of interest.

I've gotten over the crappy graphics, the minor glitches, even the sub pricing (kinda) but getting kicked from the server each and everytime I get something good going is just heartbreaking and totaly adds more steam to the fire already burning underneath my hood about the game.

believe me, if this game was free i wouldnt complain one bit, all the flaws and dumb things that happen would be laughed at whole heartedly...but when im paying for a service I expect that service to work everytime I want to use it.

(or cut the price in half and I wont say a thing!)

just me venting after another hell host error!

(more time in game means less time spent here!)

After every major new patch it takes them a bit to get stability up....I think this was a larger overhaul then usual.

at least they are usually fairly quick about getting the servers back up again even if at weird hours

least we get to complain....it makes it feel better

Edited by Vampress

After every major new patch it takes them a bit to get stability up....I think this was a larger overhaul then usual.

Understatement.

at least they are usually fairly quick about getting the servers back up again even if at weird hours

Its been weeks of beta now.

least we get to complain....it makes it feel better

Yes we should be grateful they allow us to complain. Except when they delete threads.

Buy more Ram

The only service you will ever pay for and get total satisfaction is a visit to a brothel.

Since they didnt delete this thread like I asked them too, lets keep it going lol

what does tweaking my system have to do with SERVER crashes?

The game basicaly runs fine on my system....I dont CTD because my system isnt fit for this game, I end up looking at my desk top because someone keeps falling asleep on the power switch to the server or something.

I think my biggest problem of all with this game right now and it's due to that failed BHB event is the lack of players in game.

If i'm lucky ill see a good mission with maybe 13-15 people on it, granted those people...are maybe split up across this giant freegin map.

They want a month to month charge that makes it seem its an honor to play this game....like its a gift just to be able to play so pay what were asking.

I'm afraid of locking in for 3 months because with the player base can anyone say the game will be here in 3 months?

I mean it probably will but you can see where I'm coming from with that....what a **** feeling to get locked into that and poof....I feel for the players locked in for YEAR(s).

How many people do you think dropped out just because they gave us the americans then took them away?

I play axis so the american weapons didnt really affect me much aside from their annoying gun sounds..but the 1st day of camp that is all I read in the chat was about "where did this go, where did that go?...wtf blah blah blah" and those people left the game...who cares right?

just noobs.

Yeah we have a right to complain but what good is it doing?

I'm really really trying to convince myself of resubbing but the server goin down all the time and the lack of people is not helping my decision.

Since they didnt delete this thread like I asked them too, lets keep it going lol

what does tweaking my system have to do with SERVER crashes?

The game basicaly runs fine on my system....I dont CTD because my system isnt fit for this game, I end up looking at my desk top because someone keeps falling asleep on the power switch to the server or something.

I think my biggest problem of all with this game right now and it's due to that failed BHB event is the lack of players in game.

If i'm lucky ill see a good mission with maybe 13-15 people on it, granted those people...are maybe split up across this giant freegin map.

They want a month to month charge that makes it seem its an honor to play this game....like its a gift just to be able to play so pay what were asking.

I'm afraid of locking in for 3 months because with the player base can anyone say the game will be here in 3 months?

I mean it probably will but you can see where I'm coming from with that....what a **** feeling to get locked into that and poof....I feel for the players locked in for YEAR(s).

How many people do you think dropped out just because they gave us the americans then took them away?

I play axis so the american weapons didnt really affect me much aside from their annoying gun sounds..but the 1st day of camp that is all I read in the chat was about "where did this go, where did that go?...wtf blah blah blah" and those people left the game...who cares right?

just noobs.

Yeah we have a right to complain but what good is it doing?

I'm really really trying to convince myself of resubbing but the server goin down all the time and the lack of people is not helping my decision.

MEH, one of the biggest suppliers of computer storage/server here in Sweden was down one hundred hours last week, many companies could not do ANYTHING during these hours and we are talking companies with 10000 people, THAT's A PROBLEM. 100 hours!! Things happen you know... (chk my sig on the left -> I'am not worried)

Isn't the server constantly restarting due to a recent switch? That'll pass soon hopefully.

Adding the Americans was a flavor thing. People who came to see that weren't bound to stick around much anyway. The only really substantial new thing for gameplay is the RPAT weapons.

Players leaving -> game getting worse is just a positive feedback effect from other problems. The mini-campaign probably wouldn't have been a draw if there was enough pop (and the server crashes didn't keep undoing near-successful attacks).

The main reason I wouldn't resub is the performance. Tweaking hasn't helped much. Unless I've missed something and someone comes up with a guide for ATI...

MEH' date=' one of the biggest suppliers of computer storage/server here in Sweden was down one hundred hours last week, many companies could not do ANYTHING during these hours and we are talking companies with 10000 people, THAT's A PROBLEM. 100 hours!! Things happen you know... (chk my sig on the left -> I'am not worried)[/quote']

ok and?

Edited by ap0cfury

It was comedy yesterday right after posting here the server went down....again.

Someone made a bet as to how long it would stay up and I jokingly said it wont crash for the rest of the weekend.

Havent played since so I dont know if it did or not lol.

Got frustrated and went off looking for something else to play....

SOOOO glad I never bought crysis until now lol....fun fun

The cell phone-esque price plans and the constant server crashes/cell disconnects are what makes me most hesitant to subscribe. Climbing to 5k feet in a Tier 1 fighter only to disconnect before you can really get going to your destination isnt fun :(

Buy more Ram

The only service you will ever pay for and get total satisfaction is a visit to a brothel.

16gb not enough? bleh!!!! ill go buy more ram. Its there server causing the issue. It will be fixed in no time.

someone at the office please stop kicking the darn cat 6 cable please...

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0