Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fsjr02

Cell host and Map host CTDS

27 posts in this topic

Ok something happen since last night 930pm PST when the sever BURP!!!. This morning I log in and cant stay connected for more than say 2 min max till I eithere get Cell Host or Map host issues CRS HELP US!!!!!

I have ctd 10-15 times in 20 mins help us!!!!

Jr

Join the club Bro.

This sucks to no end.

I'm a diehard player, since the start. And it is becoming very hard to hit the resub button every month.

I sure hope there is a fix in the near future.

My exact words aswell. "I cant play for 2 minutes without being 126'd" I've kept track; im on my 19th, 126 since this morning.

agreed!

Posted something like this but less kind in the bugs and testing forums.

Hey MM, who do i contact if i believe i deserve or am entitled to a refund since this has been an issue for a few weeks now and ive seen nothing done about it but blog writing about how you guys have attacked this and have a new facny schmancy monitoring system up for your server that actually does the same as the ocotomom except the octomom actually produces something?

lol all these people threaten to leave the game thinking its going to get the rats to fix something in a timely manor....your not going anywhere h8 lol.

I mean, i see you ALL the time in game....so i guess my point is, if you and people like you (dedicated players) unsub or even threaten to unsub i think that should say A LOT about the state of the game.

Will they listen?

We'll see.

lol all these people threaten to leave the game thinking its going to get the rats to fix something in a timely manor....your not going anywhere h8 lol.

I mean, i see you ALL the time in game....so i guess my point is, if you and people like you (dedicated players) unsub or even threaten to unsub i think that should say A LOT about the state of the game.

Will they listen?

We'll see.

my vote? NOPE they could care less. some people love paying for what they dont seem to get. it shows. is it wrong to want my 15 bux worth to be able to play a game for more than 2 min out of 20 as promised? Is it wrong to inquire about a possible refund or credit untill they get this fixed and the game playabale for more than 2 min out of 20?

my vote? NOPE they could care less. some people love paying for what they dont seem to get. it shows. is it wrong to want my 15 bux worth to be able to play a game for more than 2 min out of 20 as promised? Is it wrong to inquire about a possible refund or credit untill they get this fixed and the game playabale for more than 2 min out of 20?

yes it is VERY wrong and you should cease and desist now sir!

15? I paid 18 :(

yes it is VERY wrong and you should cease and desist now sir!

15? I paid 18 :(

well my friend my name is evil and i most likely NOT cease and desisit! hehehe

anyhoo hope you get to play more than the 2 min i got to play in the game. my hats off to ya

evil

yes yes to you too sir.

hope you guys get to play today especially seein as its sunday and most people go back to work tomorrow.

I cell hosted last night but it was a server wide thing...havent had the chance to check it today but I will later and post if im stable or not....I mean my game lol

same here....126 after about 1 min in game and CRS hasnt even responded to our calls for help on this? seems like they have a new bug to "work out" everyday. Ive had nothing but problems since the new release and I was just auto re-subbed with even knowing.

I'm seeing the same thing. 2 mins at the most till cell host crash. First time in 10 years I've truly been been frustrated and unable to play this game. Hope they get it fixed soon... :(

Last night was very bad for the (126) crashes. I had 8 before I quit counting. Took a couple of screenshots of it, in case there was something important to show, but I know I wasn't the only one who was getting chopped. Chat always had a couple of other guys screaming in rage about it, whenever I got 126'd. Made it extremely difficult to fly my Spitfire, to put it mildly.

I already have my detail settings on the lowest possible, and my machine is plenty capable of running the game. I think the problem is on the other end of the pipe, at CRS.

One other thing I noticed is that the game seemed to hang/crash when you change brigades or try to change units for a respawn. I had to relog every single time I changed brigades last night, and every time I wanted to pick a new unit.

Very frustrating.

ok so I tried playing for a few last night but unfortunatley it was so dead i couldnt stay on long enough to see if id cell host lol.

was probably there about 1/2 atleast without a CH so I guess thats good?

The one thing I have noticed on my end is when the server is pretty much empty I have NO problems what so ever....only time I get any kind of problems is when theres a lot of people (20 is a lot right now) in one area...

Sorry, but I can't pay to play a game that crashes every 2-10 minutes. Might be back when the issues are corrected.

I won't even pretend that the population differences and the equipment differences aren't a factor in my decision, but I got used to that sort of low level frustration. Disconnecting every 2-10 minutes on top of that however has moved the fun meter to "root canal with an ugly dental hygienist assisting" however.

I took Bloo's advise on this one .. set vis to low and all that .. see the sticky .. no more CTD's or losts for me ..

I took Bloo's advise on this one .. set vis to low and all that .. see the sticky .. no more CTD's or losts for me ..

Ever since i got the NVIDA driver beta from the stick on here... 0 CTD and 0 Cell hosts..

Not kidding.

I haven't been able to play at all for about 10 days now. Computer crashes before I can even get in game. Support sux out the ass. The response time is unacceptable. Obviously they're having plenty of problems, but I haven't even gotten a "sorry for the inconvenience, we are working very hard to correct the problem"

I got several "126" crashes last night and just now. I couldn't last more then 10 to 15 min. I can't play like this. I just get into town and I'm dead before I can do anything. If CRS doesn't want me to play, I'll just come back later. I can't take this any longer.

Got a 126 error last night that now dumps straight to desktop, with a windowed error message. That's a new one so I guess the server changes are at least doing that :rolleyes:.

Hm .. this whole bug / lag / cap time thing is having it's affect on the game population and gameplay for sure. And yeah, I already unsubbed because of it.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0