Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
calwatta

Pearl.

6 posts in this topic

Since the thread is closed and I wont know when it will reopen I want to make sure I get a spot in the event.

I would like to give the stuka a fly.

I will need some practise before so the delay is ok :) thanks

When rats say "soon" on a event that was supposed to happen yesterday' date='my bets are on next year.[/quote']

Seriously ????????????

this isn't the normal forums and if you want to post those kind of responces here you will find that you will not be doing any posting in this forum at all or participating in any Special Events!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To the original poster ......... the Training Server has been down for the last 3 weeks. The Live Server is still being worked on and some of the issues are going to be corrected ASAP. When the Pearl Harbor Event takes place, you'll have plenty of time to sign up. Keep checking this forum for the thread to be opened up and a new dtae for the event posted.

I will not run any events untill things are up and running 100% or as close to 100% as possible so the community can enjoy the events as much as possible.

This even was suppose to run today, Saturday anyways...it was never gonna run on Wednesday. But Jammy is right, everything needs to be running properly before we attempt such a big undertaking, which is a lot of fun! Thanks Jammy for all you do in these events!

Seriously ????????????

this isn't the normal forums and if you want to post those kind of responces here you will find that you will not be doing any posting in this forum at all or participating in any Special Events!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To the original poster ......... the Training Server has been down for the last 3 weeks. The Live Server is still being worked on and some of the issues are going to be corrected ASAP. When the Pearl Harbor Event takes place, you'll have plenty of time to sign up. Keep checking this forum for the thread to be opened up and a new dtae for the event posted.

I will not run any events untill things are up and running 100% or as close to 100% as possible so the community can enjoy the events as much as possible.

Just joking sir rat.

No offence intended :3

Just joking sir rat.

No offence intended :3

My appologys Airraid, we have way to many Haters and i mistook you for a hater :D

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0