Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
drill

Cancellation of Subscription

7 posts in this topic

No need (especially since you agreed to the automatic renewal, legally you will have to honor the agreement and either pay the sub or the cancellation fee)..

Oh I agreeded with the above but when there is low population and when the most people in forums is in the community support forum I feel the above agreement is not valid because the game is not playable, just look at the amount of people in the Windows support forum

So who has not fulfilled there agreement. I am not a beta tester. No where in the agreement did I agree to be a beta tester, but we are force to test this game. Now there is such low population there is no team play.

Am I to blame for that? Should I pay for this defected game. I Supported there love for this game long enough. I got better use for my money. Calling credit card company now and give them your response.

Love,

drill

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the person who wrote this post you quoted doesn't officially work for CRS. Why would you tell your credit card company about his reply?

Correct me if I'm wrong' date=' but the person who wrote this post you quoted doesn't officially work for CRS. Why would you tell your credit card company about his reply?[/quote']

Well I did not know that but there is another thread that was locked that I can go to to get quotes.

Would you pay for something that is broke and populations is down?

love,

drill

Well I did not know that but there is another thread that was locked that I can go to to get quotes.

love,

drill

I understand where you are coming from, but I guess you will get a better result by sending an e-mail to motormouth or someone else at CRS.

Or wait for the server-work which is due some time this week, maybe they'll finally manage to fix the crashing issues.

love,

drill

the extended beta sorta made things wonky...

I think they did get quite a few new players...but the beta wasn't anything for anyone cooperating. It really set a BAD example for how to play the game

I think the HC in game needs to reign in everyone and get them more focused on how the game USED to be played...as a TEAM game with the OBJECTIVE being to win the map

I think alot of players don't care about winning(the result of the extended beta)...which makes the game feel really ODD to most that have played for a long time

its really up to the HC to set the tone for the game again

and of course they need to do alot of polish patching...

Edited by Vampress

the extended beta sorta made things wonky...

I think they did get quite a few new players...but the beta wasn't anything for anyone cooperating. It really set a BAD example for how to play the game

I think the HC in game needs to reign in everyone and get them more focused on how the game USED to be played...as a TEAM game with the OBJECTIVE being to win the map

I think alot of players don't care about winning(the result of the extended beta)...which makes the game feel really ODD to most that have played for a long time

its really up to the HC to set the tone for the game again

and of course they need to do alot of polish patching...

Agree, all the above have been hashed over, again and again. Is the game better than a year ago? It could be. This is the rub "It Could Be"

I am not here to insult the game or the people that make this game but someone has to say that the emperor has no cloths on. What a classic CRS image. Wow cast that image down with an image of love for this game and keep hoping it could be.

God Bless America,

drill

I locked the other thread for a reason. Please contact Motormouth or Bloo to resolves your concerns. This forum is not the appropriate venue. Thanks.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0