• Announcements

• HEAVY265

New Forum Lead!   11/17/2019

It's with great pleasure to announce B2K as the new Forum Lead.   I am very confident he will be good for the forums, he has great ideas and direction for the future of the forums.
      Good luck sir and GOD speed.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
calwatta

May not be the place for it...but

8 posts in this topic

I am puzzled as to why Mastercard prepaid credit card ( gift cards) are not accepted.

I usually use my paypal but the last few times I had other payments come out of my bank account ( I do not posess an actual credit card) I was NSF'D Because of lack of the proper amount.

I went and spent moey on a prepaid card to make sure this dosnt happen again and you guys dont accept them?

What gives.

- a guy who just wants to give you money.

Paypal has their own prepaid cards, and I think the fee is the same as the prepaid visa/mastercards out there. Moneypak?

Paypal has their own prepaid cards' date=' and I think the fee is the same as the prepaid visa/mastercards out there. Moneypak?[/quote']

the point of using pre-paid cards is to not have those cards linked to anything in case something bad happens...

I use a pre-pay Mastercard to pay for my WW2OL sub with no issues, so not sure if it is a playnet problem. Do you use this card for other subscriptions without issue?

I bought this one and another $50 dollar card from a local convenience store.

They are MasterCard Vanilla if that helps anyone.

I was really suprised it didnt work I double then triple checked the info I put down. do I need to space the numbers on the credit card ?

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0