Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
calwatta

May not be the place for it...but

8 posts in this topic

I am puzzled as to why Mastercard prepaid credit card ( gift cards) are not accepted.

I usually use my paypal but the last few times I had other payments come out of my bank account ( I do not posess an actual credit card) I was NSF'D Because of lack of the proper amount.

I went and spent moey on a prepaid card to make sure this dosnt happen again and you guys dont accept them?

What gives.

- a guy who just wants to give you money.

Paypal has their own prepaid cards, and I think the fee is the same as the prepaid visa/mastercards out there. Moneypak?

Paypal has their own prepaid cards' date=' and I think the fee is the same as the prepaid visa/mastercards out there. Moneypak?[/quote']

the point of using pre-paid cards is to not have those cards linked to anything in case something bad happens...

I use a pre-pay Mastercard to pay for my WW2OL sub with no issues, so not sure if it is a playnet problem. Do you use this card for other subscriptions without issue?

I bought this one and another $50 dollar card from a local convenience store.

They are MasterCard Vanilla if that helps anyone.

I was really suprised it didnt work I double then triple checked the info I put down. do I need to space the numbers on the credit card ?

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0