• Announcements

• HEAVY265

Attention Soldiers Operation Fury Needs you!   02/20/2020

Attention All Soldiers, Operation Fury needs you.  You need to choose a side and sign up.  
      For more intel on Operation Fury Please click HERE Please go to Special Event Forum (here), And sign up for allied or axis.
      This will be a CRS Lead event on both sides.  Xoom will be heading up the axis side and Heavy265 will be heading up the Allied side. This will be for bragging rights.
      Why are we asking players to sign up you ask. We are trying for a role play experience.   We want this to be a true realistic event.  
      So get up and sign up and let's make this the best event ever!!!!!!!!!!
      Give me your war cry, grrrrrrrrrrrrr
      Heavy265 **out**
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
switchaaf

im sick of this! connecting errors, PLEASE HELP

39 posts in this topic

heres the error im getting while trying to connect to the game

Map Host (40108)

Session Rejected By Host: Internal Error (loginfail_addplayer) please restart your game client

ive tried 3 installs, 3 patches to 1.34.5.255

please if anybody knows whats wrong help

my username is the same as my ingame name, so theirs no problems there

and it has no problems logging in at the terms and conditions screen.

says authenticating, connected. when i press play on campaign and get to the finding host screen, it switches to logging in, then that error pops up

So was this person ...

http://forums.battlegroundeurope.com/showthread.php?t=382227

It's server related, but you all seem to be new trial accounts? (how new?)

Have you logged in successfully before?

Can you Start-Programs-CRS-Battle Ground Europe-Play OFFLINE - If you can play, then it is account related and server side

Sometimes there is a delay (up to 24 hrs, I think) before a brand new account activates.

I haven't seen any reports of 40108 before the latest server stuff (yesterday). So I'm thinking you might be ok when the account is fully activated.

If you can't get on tomorrow, post and someone will sort it.

(I'm guessing ... but seems common thing with those who have error???)

Sorry but this problem happen to offline practice mode too. The game just crash and disappear after I have choose the unit to play and loading.

I get the same thing. I can play offline. It sucks i played this game 8-7 years ago. Was looking forward to trying it out again.

If you can play offline, then all is well on your end, so that's a good start.

It means the problem is server side and I'm pretty certain the message is telling you (poorly!) that your account is not yet active.

It should now be active, so give it a try.

It does take a little while for RATs to activate accounts - usually less than 24 hours - but hopefully now you're good to go.

Post up if there are still problems.

If you cannot play in offline mode, then there is something wrong with your setup. It's usually drivers, but please post your system specs (dxdiag, if that is easiest) and one of us here will try and figure out what is wrong

Cheers :)

Display Card: ATI HD 6900

CPU: intel i-5

RAM:4GB

PC: Lenovo G770

Driver: AMD 11.11

http://sites.amd.com/us/game/downloads/Pages/radeon_win7-64.aspx

Catalyst - 11.12 - Went live 12/13/2011

So there's a small chance there was something wrong with the 11.11 drivers, as this release was so quick (9 days)

Update and see what happens (offline game)

IF that doesn't fix, do you have a seperate sound card? If you do - and to be honest, even if it's integrated - check the drivers ... Everyone tends to have old ones until some game or other kicks off. Update them (this game had new Miles Sound Engine last big release, so it is picky)

If it isn't the new Catalyst Drivers, nor the sound card post up again and let us know.

Your specs are just fine, so you can run the game, we just need to figure out what is causing your CTD (its always graphics or sound, though).

There's a sticky full of solutions, so we'll sort you out ;)

http://sites.amd.com/us/game/downloads/Pages/radeon_win7-64.aspx

Catalyst - 11.12 - Went live 12/13/2011

So there's a small chance there was something wrong with the 11.11 drivers, as this release was so quick (9 days)

Update and see what happens (offline game)

IF that doesn't fix, do you have a seperate sound card? If you do - and to be honest, even if it's integrated - check the drivers ... Everyone tends to have old ones until some game or other kicks off. Update them (this game had new Miles Sound Engine last big release, so it is picky)

If it isn't the new Catalyst Drivers, nor the sound card post up again and let us know.

Your specs are just fine, so you can run the game, we just need to figure out what is causing your CTD (its always graphics or sound, though).

There's a sticky full of solutions, so we'll sort you out ;)

just have 12.1 Preview installed, unfortunately do no help in fixing the problem

just have 12.1 Preview installed' date=' unfortunately do no help in fixing the problem[/quote']

Sound card / soundcard drivers?

Sound card / soundcard drivers?

hmmWV..................do you have any suggestion about a good soundcard drivers for Win7? Unlike graphic driver I don't really know which driver to use for audio.

I've been getting this error since yesterday morning with my new trial account. It has now been over 24 hours since I both signed up and tried to connect.

Playing offline works fine.

Ok the 40108 problem is fixed for me now, I can connect to the game. But still can't enter the battlefield. Do anyone have any suggestion of a good audio drivers anyway?

Glad the 40108 has been sorted, I thought it would be that

Ok the 40108 problem is fixed for me now' date=' I can connect to the game. But still can't enter the battlefield. Do anyone have any suggestion of a good audio drivers anyway?[/quote']

What soundcard do you have? If you know, go to that manufacturer's website

If it is integrated - or you don't know - then try via Windows Update (I know, but if you have never updated them, at least it is a start)

(You can find out what card you got by typing dxdiag.exe - and pressing enter - into Run from your Windows Start Button. Look in the Sound Tab.)

Glad the 40108 has been sorted, I thought it would be that

What soundcard do you have? If you know, go to that manufacturer's website

If it is integrated - or you don't know - then try via Windows Update (I know, but if you have never updated them, at least it is a start)

(You can find out what card you got by typing dxdiag.exe - and pressing enter - into Run from your Windows Start Button. Look in the Sound Tab.)

Thanks for you suggestion. However it doesn't work. I am using Conexant High Definition SmartAudio. Just downloaded and installed update 8.54.1. Unfortunately didn't work.

The game still crash to desktop and disappear after loading to battlefield.

hmmmm ...

Because you have an i5 processor, I wonder if as well as your 6900, you also have an integrated graphics chip?

If you do, then it may be worth checking that your machine is actually using the 6900 for WWIIOL.

Start - Programs - Cornered Rat Software - Battleground Europe - Settings

Is the Video Card set to your 6900?? If not, select it and save

Is the Resolution the same as your desktop resolution? If not, select it and save

As ever, let us know :)

Edited by branko

hmmmm ...

Because you have an i5 processor, I wonder if as well as your 6900, you also have an integrated graphics chip?

If you do, then it may be worth checking that your machine is actually using the 6900 for WWIIOL.

Start - Programs - Cornered Rat Software - Battleground Europe - Settings

Is the Video Card set to your 6900?? If not, select it and save

Is the Resolution the same as your desktop resolution? If not, select it and save

As ever, let us know :)

Already checked several times......................

can't see anyone reporting problems with 6900 ... rest of your stuff is fine.

12.1 beta drivers are reported as good for this game - so no problem there

People are getting CTDs at the moment, but that is online. You can't run the client.

I don't what else to suggest; can you play other games OK?

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0