Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

1.34.6 is LIVE - Post Issues Here

GOPHUR

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• h8tank

• GOPHUR

• ap0cfury

• xspiers

Top Posters In This Topic

Right I am start of raging right now at this 1.34.6 B.S. I am trying and trying to get into game I have *COMPLETELY* reinstalled the game with this latest ''fix'' of the ''fix'' patch that GOPHUR just posted yesterday and now just tried GRENI's fix. Still i get into the campaign 'load,' about to get onto loading screen. WW2OL has stopped working. I am about to slam the backdoor with it at this moment in time and this should have been fixed yesterday. Ive kept calm with it and though ''its ok, rats will fix it tomorow'' still nothing today. There are 'alot' of people that play this game but I bet some have gotten fed up and left because of it all. I might just do the same. I am sorry for the moan and I want this sorted asap.

Edited by xspiers

What do you mean loading screen? Game booting? After login at server choices?

What are your specs?

If it happens at game loading boot screen, then sounds like it's a pc issue.

What do you mean loading screen? Game booting? After login at server choices?

What are your specs?

If it happens at game loading boot screen, then sounds like it's a pc issue.

Everything is somehow a PC issue in this game. It is after i select the campaign in the first part of loading and then when I get to the bit with the loading bar screen it gives me the WW2ol has stopped working.

As win7 user ...do you have installed it as Admin ?. I mean right click, run as Admin ?

For myself i have not to use the fix. Its all fine with my installation after this run as Admin step. (i had no problems before, but its for me a standard procedure to install games because i do not trust MS UI and have all the time problems with it :P )

As win7 user ...do you have installed it as Admin ?. I mean right click, run as Admin ?

For myself i have not to use the fix. Its all fine with my installation after this run as Admin step. (i had no problems before, but its for me a standard procedure to install games because i do not trust MS UI and have all the time problems with it :P )

Well I have UAC disabled and it still gave registry error information. Btw you should _REALLY_ inform players on frontpage about this issue. Atleast at lagus forum no one has got this working without that fix. And very rare uses these forums much so Im guessing lot of people not getting in game and you have no info on frontpage. Imo that is very bad.

Also everyone there got it working with that fix.

Fix it with http://downloads.wwiionline.com/playgate1340.exe

19h from patch problem start and still no info on frontpage.

Edited by krhkmies

GOPHUR

My registry has a lot of references to

D:\PROGRA~1\CRS\BATTLE~2\wwii1.ico,-0

My default drive is D so that's ok

I have a BATTLE~1 but not a BATTLE~2

I have Programme Files but not PROGRA~1 or anything that could contract down to that.

Hope this helps.

If it runs on yours and not on ours then filepaths is a possibility - maybe your computers have folders that ours do not have?

Quite happy to go over my registry with you on TS or even have you look at my pc via teamviewer if you wish.

EDIT : I have tried creating BATTLE~2 etc. with the appropriate file but no joy. You need to see where your working pc differs from mine or another that is not working.

Battle~2 is referencing the Battleground Europe TEST folder. No need to mess with that.

Thanks Branko.

Ok Completely reinstalled the game, came up with the file may be corrupt... then I installed the little fixer patch about GOPHUR just posted. It allows me to get into playgate but then after the first part of loading the game after clicking campaign and then play it comes up ww2ol has stopped working. I keep retrying and it keeps doing the same thing. Any ideas?

New patch OTW. Don't use the 1340 playgate patch after that. I will update it to current but still. Don't use it.

Did the playgate 1340 install help anyone?

yep, some players of the german-speaking community can play with it. Before was it not possible.

:)