Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
queeg8

installation registry error

35 posts in this topic

same here, this crap is getting old fast. Before the big update with the us troops i played fine for years no issues. then once that update hit i couldnt get the game to install for 2 weeks with very little help from anyone. finally got it to install complete and other than the occasional cell host crap all was fine. now today another big update and cant play again due to "installation registry error"

If anyone acctuay downloaded full install before patch rush (wwiiol0001346.exe) it will help rest a lot if it get uploaded elswhere (torrent, rapidshare...). CRS ftp server is so hammered right now that D/L speed aint passing 20 kbps...B(

tried all the work arounds, same result...i give up after playing simce 2001 this great game can finally come off my pc.

i dmire the team behind the game as its a unique idea but the teams technical skill is obviously lacking. unsubbed and out.

:mad:

Tried Branko's solution above - but now game doesn't load. Hit "Play" button for main server then drops back to desktop.

Obviously somethings not right - so reinstall? Or is there something easier to do?

Edit - NVM was nvidia issue.

J

Edited by jono

Cleaver stuff worked for me the d/load was a bit longer 39 min and i did need the extra d/load never know whether ot click on run or save is ther much diff?

Same thing, get message when I click on finnish installation, running on windows 7. Tried both fixes I've found niether helped. I can log into game and it wants to start downloading again.

Got to 99% on the playgate updater then stalled. Read this forum and decided against fooling with it. This has been a debacle for CRS and i feel bad for them.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0