Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
delems

When will mac users be able to log on?

66 posts in this topic

Hey all, possible clue or fix.

I just went to my user directory, then to Preferences and finally to ww2ol.

The directory had permission "everyone - No Access"

I also checked the file and directory IN ww2ol folder, the were both 'No Access'

Finally, I checked the files in the folder cfml same thing 'No Access'

I changed all the files and top folder 'ww2ol' so that 'everyone' had Read Only access.

I then tried to log in and got in first try. Now, maybe I got lucky, not sure; not going to quit atm to find out. But you all might check these file permissions.

Hey all, possible clue or fix.

I just went to my user directory, then to Preferences and finally to ww2ol.

The directory had permission "everyone - No Access"

I also checked the file and directory IN ww2ol folder, the were both 'No Access'

Finally, I checked the files in the folder cfml same thing 'No Access'

I changed all the files and top folder 'ww2ol' so that 'everyone' had Read Only access.

I then tried to log in and got in first try. Now, maybe I got lucky, not sure; not going to quit atm to find out. But you all might check these file permissions.

You were lucky, doesnt do the trick for me.

Same. Whatever, there is no loop anymore. They just don't care to inform us one way or the other, or care. Just have to keep trying to log on... hope for the best.

Odd, I will take a look at my set up on my two macs as I am not having any issues at all and will get back at you.

-Thrance

I just downloaded the recent 1346 update and now cannot log in as well. Will try uninstalling and doing complete reinstall. Unfortunate because the release before this was working great!

MAC beta client is available. GOPHUR will be opening up the BETA server for testing.

Where's the link going to be? Sure hope this fixes the login problem.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!!

You can judge by the number of posts in the last 11 years that I am a complainer!

It's been a month since I can play without BS!

I don't give a flying - - - - if wwii has the prettiest water or blades of grass!!

Can't i just play?

Every time there is any patch i have to uninstall and reinstall.

I wonder why you are losing players! Bout gone myself!

Hey Glock - Feel your pain.

There were some serious issues where many of us haven't been able to play for about 5 to 6 weeks because of a login launch issue.

That issue was corrected this week.

GOPHUR needed to create a complete install for the game Friday. That install was finished and is now available in the download section.

If you want to follow all the crap that we've gone through, then I suggest you begin reading the TESTING AND BUG REPORTING posts.

Having to download an update is a small thing, compared to not being able to play.... right?

cheers!

Folks. After the January fiasco they finally posted that they will no longer be reading thses boards (although they did lock threads whenever)... Here's the word:

"Please be aware that the Community Support forums were set up to allow players to help players, they are not manned by staff of CRS. For customer support with regards to technical or billing issues, tickets should be submitted to support.playnet.com. For reporting bugs or game play issues, please visit the Testing and Bug Reporting forum."

So that's that. Good luck, Mac players. See you on the battle field (whenever we can).

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0